Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

Rizla all cleaned up :)

Heres a few new pics of her using my new dremal tool bought for me by wifey Very Happy ive also fitted me new torque arm given to me FOC from Stoner thumbs shes also been jacked up and new indicators fitted Coolthumbs all done last monday thumbs

Truely sparkling Stue. As for XS1100's lockup I'm sure the insurance brokers would be interested. Twisted EvilTwisted Evil

very nice mate you can do all my polishin if ya want as i was amazed at how shiney ya cases were wen i saw them that time at quatt and ive copied ya with the mesh im afraid lol and it tidya it up a treat...peace...luke

@STONER wrote:
very nice mate you can do all my polishin if ya want as i was amazed at how shiney ya cases were wen i saw them that time at quatt and ive copied ya with the mesh im afraid lol and it tidya it up a treat...peace...luke
No worries Luke and thanks again for the torque arm she looks tidy with it on her, as for the mesh agree it does fill the gap and tidy it up, cya soon mate thumbsthumbs

Shes lookin great stue, thumbs
Cheers Rob, just not sure when i can ride her again at the mo Sad bloody knee Sad

Guest Guest
well good on ya for buying a neglected pile of some uncaring old sod. so when do you start fixing the old shed up then?

@airlock wrote:
well good on ya for buying a neglected pile of some uncaring old sod. so when do you start fixing the old shed up then?
smacksmackfoflfoflfoflfinger

@darkember wrote:
Truely sparkling Stue. As for XS1100's lockup I'm sure the insurance brokers would be interested. Twisted EvilTwisted Evil

Lock up?I live there Smile

Thanks guys and gals thumbs Knee is feeling better so im out on her the weekend thumbs

@airlock wrote:
dont forget to post pics of the project thumbs ....... foflfoflfofl

@day101 wrote:
@airlock wrote:
dont forget to post pics of the project thumbs ....... foflfoflfofl
fingerfingerfinger