Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

Change of underware

Thats how accidents can happen, be carefull guys and gals this season, non graphic dont worry thumbs

After shitting myself i would of put me boot straight through the window..... affraid

I have seen that a few times and everytime i get a sick feeling watching it. I would of kicked the side of the car t**t didnt even stop

@haveugot1 wrote:
After shitting myself i would of put me boot straight through the window..... affraid

if you watch again you will see the cars already moving when the bike comes over the brow of the hill so tbh you cant really blame the car driver, i would be more likely to say the bike rider should have seen the sign (the yellow diamond,presume it means theres a junction) and backed off a bit. hide (gets ready for backlash)

@haveugot1 wrote:

if you watch again you will see the cars already moving when the bike comes over the brow of the hill so tbh you cant really blame the car driver, i would be more likely to say the bike rider should have seen the sign (the yellow diamond,presume it means theres a junction) and backed off a bit. hide (gets ready for backlash)
No Good point mate hide No all jokes aside, it happend to me going through hereford a couple of years ago, i was doing 30 in a 30 zone when a renault clio pulled up to a junction, she looked one way but didnt look to her right... thats the direction i was coming from, she pulled out on me under 5 metres and i wasnt untill i sat me bike back up i noticed she had her head leaning over to hold her mobile in place...bad mistake, i pulled along side her and her chavie boyfriend and punched the side window almost through.. that woke her up lets say...no more than 20 yards down the road mr plod seen what happend and pulled us both over, mr police man then told me off for what i had done and asked if i was ok, i replied yes, on ya way he said, im booking her for using her mobile and failing to stop at a junction... but yea if i had been speeding i would have gone straight over the front of the car. affraid

that may be true however the car driver should have some of the blame for not making sure nothing was coming the other way.
that said, the tall grass does make it hard to see whats coming,so the full blame should lay with the whoever ownes that land...its probably a farmer and they are all bastards!

If you look bottom left of his faring you can see his heart beat monitor, been there done that and it aint nice.
just watched it again, I think he did the sensible thing, pull over and calm down as I think he was about to chase and do summut daft, not that I would blame him.

Guest Guest
thats a bit close for comfort, think id pull over and have a brew after something like that.

very close,think I would have pulled over to calm down aswell

@haveugot1 wrote:

No fair play stue, the sign means the traffic on the main rd has to give way to the traffic coming out of the junction ( fooking mad germans) was in germany for 2yrs in army. We used to just ram them lol.. thumbs

@haveugot1 wrote:
@haveugot1 wrote:

No fair play stue, the sign means the traffic on the main rd has to give way to the traffic coming out of the junction ( fooking mad germans) was in germany for 2yrs in army. We used to just ram them lol.. thumbs
Thanks for letting us know, thats a crazy rule Shockedthumbs

ouch!!!! thank god it was a honda, a bandit wouldnt have stopped that quick

thats because a bandit would'nt be able to go that quick!
hide

LaughingLaughing

@Wolfie wrote:

hide

LaughingLaughing
Now Now Wolfie smackfofl

@Wolfie wrote:

hide

LaughingLaughing

agree

At the end of the day if the sign was there to say that, then it would be the riders fault for not being aware of the situation Wink