Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
haveugot1

Would you?

I love my bandit but (there i said it) im bored. Been looking at z1000's and aprilla tuono's.

What would you do?

try and get some test rides and see how it goes from there thumbs

Keep the bandit, z1000s are a good bike if your 4ft tall an the aprilia its italian...expensive on everything especially when broke...thats my thoughts mate thumbs

My m8 ( i do have them)lol has a tuono and its bloody lovely and sounds awesome. but im on a budget so got to buy something thats not a pile of shit as me b12 is fookin mint.

@Stue11 wrote:
Keep the bandit, z1000s are a good bike if your 4ft tall an the aprilia its italian...expensive on everything especially when broke...thats my thoughts mate thumbs

I know where your coming from stue but maybe its just had her to long or she needs modding more.

@haveugot1 wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

I know where your coming from stue but maybe its just had her to long or she needs modding more.
I know what ya saying mate and i understand, sometimes ya just need a change thumbs i just love me suzukis too much Laughingthumbs

bit of warning with the z1000 alot of free play in the gear box, person who i work with has one and its crazy and are renound for this. i would stick with suzuki or honda and yams. thumbs

I luv em, this is defo goin to be my next bike, party
mind you i do like the zx10 looks sweet thumbs

@day101 wrote:
bit of warning with the z1000 alot of free play in the gear box, person who i work with has one and its crazy and are renound for this. i would stick with suzuki or honda and yams. thumbs

The 2011 models have a redesigned engine and box now, thumbs

@day101 wrote:

The 2011 models have a redesigned engine and box now, thumbs

even better Very Happy

@day101 wrote:

Fantastic bike, i would have bagged one of these if i was 20 years younger.. Sad

@day101 wrote:

Fantastic bike, i would have bagged one of these if i was 20 years younger.. Sad
never too old mate, only as young as the woman you feel foflfoflfofl

dave the comps gone tits up and posted the same message twice can you sort it thumbs

@day101 wrote:
@day101 wrote:

never too old mate, only as young as the woman you feel foflfoflfofl

..... Just aged another decade then.. Sad quick look over my shoulder case shes readin this, Twisted Evil

What about an Aprilia RSV?? they have a rep for being bullet-proof and sound gorgeous!! - go quite well too Very Happy - I would love to get one someday thumbs

I have a 01 RSV, the engines are pretty much bullet proof, couple of things to watch out for, Starter Sprag (only on really early ones, and not too much of a issue if you keep a Optimate connected when not used) and a large brown connector at the voltage regulator likes to melt causing voltage problems (this happens on Tuonos as well) really easy fix, cut the connector out and resolder the wires.
the RSV is a tall bike, so if your a shortarse you might have problems getting on it....like me!
but its totally mental!
have you looked at KTM's offerings?
Superduke or the 950 or 990 Supermoto?

Guest Guest
if it was the old Z1000, yes... otherwise hell no!