Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
haveugot1

Braces

Just got some oxford trouser braces and finally my trousers are not round my ankles £17 maybe a bit dear but a very good buy. thumbs

braces are a good idea when you are trying to put a pair of trousers on the bottom half of a ball shaped object ie me and me diminishing belly ;lost 10.5 kilos in 8 weeks party

@haveugot1 wrote:
Just got some oxford trouser braces and finally my trousers are not round my ankles £17 maybe a bit dear but a very good buy. thumbs

have you got a link for them ?
@dirtydog wrote:
i have also just purchased a pair of braces/riggers but i went for a cheaper option £10 ish from Ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MOTORCYCLE-braces-heavy-duty-riggers-men-braces-/320705818981?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Clothing&hash=item4aab8e7165

Are they any good ?

Got mine from westgate rd in newcastle there is about 15 bike shops on 1 st. They are worth gettin dave and really comfortable. thumbs

Went for a ride with haveugot1 yesterday (great ride Mark) and saw said braces, got say look fine. I,m also reaching the "brace age" Laughing

I will post pics when I get new router so having to use phone what a fook on.and cheers mike it was a good run. Shocked

i got a quality pair of ebay a while back american made and as ad said suitable for motorbikes fishing and logging!

@dick65 wrote:
i got a quality pair of ebay a while back american made and as ad said suitable for motorbikes fishing and logging!

I had to read that again,, i thought it said dogging. scratch

@Delboy wrote:
@dick65 wrote:

I had to read that again,, i thought it said dogging. scratch

foflfofl

braces well i though only old people have them foflhide

Just a bit of advice, when wearing them for the first time make sure there not to tight and are cliped in well at the front, because it bloody hurts when they smack you in the face SadEmbarassedNonew here

@Davehutch wrote:
Just a bit of advice, when wearing them for the first time make sure there not to tight and are cliped in well at the front, because it bloody hurts when they smack you in the face SadEmbarassedNonew here
LaughingLaughingLaughing

@day101 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
LaughingLaughingLaughing
foflfoflfoflfoflhide

@Davehutch wrote:

That is funny fofl

@karlo wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

That is funny fofl

Sorry m8 just read that and I think that's really funny. thumbs