Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
day101

New levers!

Had some nice levers come through the post for me today!

ALL FOR THE LOVELY PRICE OF £28 TO MY DOOR NOW THAT IS A STEAL!

Love them levers m8. And for that price what a bargain.. thumbs

Fooking phone lol...

Guest Guest

why so cheap? look nice, just hope they aren't those ones made of cheese thumbs

From japan, read on the gsxr forum post about them and people have had them and nothing wrong with them! thumbs

everything is made in japan these days

nice levers thumbsthumbs

those look sweet bud I love you may i ask where u got em from please?

I have had the Jap levers on my bike for ages and they are brill

Guest Guest

Jap is fine, tis the chinese crap you have to watch, bargain thumbs

got the same ones on my b12. cracking quality, and exactly the same as pazzos and titax etc thumbs

Got the same lever son the 1200. Work great thumbs . Obviously I have the slow "maroon" bandit, so mine are red foflcheersfoflcheers

Got the same lever son the 1200. Work great thumbs . Obviously I have the slow "maroon" bandit, so mine are red foflcheersfoflcheers
send us the link for them as luke said they didnt do them on the site he got them from, thanks in advance thumbs

well there chinese not japanese, ( hence hong kong ) and i got the same ones, i best warn you though, after a few months of being used and out in the sun, the red goes pink.. i'll snap a pic later and show you ( infact, there almost silver now ) and the black seems to fade on the connector bit but not the lever, all in all good for the price though Smile

@fr499y wrote:
well there chinese not japanese, ( hence hong kong ) and i got the same ones, i best warn you though, after a few months of being used and out in the sun, the red goes pink.. i'll snap a pic later and show you ( infact, there almost silver now ) and the black seems to fade on the connector bit but not the lever, all in all good for the price though Smile

Blimey mine only see's the Sun Laughing

@Stue11 wrote:
send us the link for them as luke said they didnt do them on the site he got them from, thanks in advance thumbs

I got mine there for my Mk 1 Stu.They dont do them for the MK1 Sad You have to buy a set for the 01-06 B12.The brake fits but you need to modify the clutch lever.

@fr499y wrote:
oppss my bad, yeah i dont really mind still feel good thou!

aye cant argue for the price can ya! my bikes out every day and been on since feb will only the red/pink fading to pink/silver lol

@fr499y wrote:
aye cant argue for the price can ya! my bikes out every day and been on since feb will only the red/pink fading to pink/silver lol

Thats why i got siver,just incase thumbs

After looking into my levers i have found out that they are from china not Japan i have had mine a while now and they are as good as new they are blue. I think that most things red fade anyway even car paint etc so i wouldnt put that down as a flaw

@Stue11 wrote:

These look like the ones I have on mine http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-Brake-Clutch-Levers-Suzuki-Bandit-1200-TL-1000R-1000S-/250836746323?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts&hash=item3a67090053#ht_9532wt_878

price seems to have leapt a bit since last year. I think paid about £28.

But be careful, they don't fit the MK1, as mentioned earlier. Brake fits, but need to mod the clutch

Meant to say. Have a look next week, see what you think. thumbs
Will do mate thanks very muchly thumbs