Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
streetfighter

STOLEN MY BANDIT

Stolen from the corner of camberwell road and addington sq se5 between the hours of 22.53 pm on the 3rd and 03.04 am on the 4th I'll get some pics up when i get home bike locked with chain aswell    R178RNK ORANGE TANK
& CANDY PIANTE BLACK FRONT MUDGUARD UPSIDE-DOWN FORKS B12 SWINGARM BLUE RENTHALS ORANGE AND ALLOY WHEELS I'll update this when i get home

Sorry to hear this mate, censoredcensored ds feel for ya.

SCUMBAGS!!!
Locked and chained, wtf do you have to do to stop these people

i hope ya get it back mate id be lookin round everywhere i lived if mine went missin like id lost one of my kids Sad

Guest Guest
That would have been picked up in a van if locked. Bastards, I mean really what the hell do you have to do to stop it!! I just don't know..

hope ya find it mate, cracking looking bike aswell

Motherf censoreders

I know how distressing it can be to have a bike stolen by people that cannot be bothered to get up and do an honest days work to earn money to get things.No

Keep you your eyes on Ebay for the trick parts and breakers for the rest!

Good luck thumbs

E.goldstein “they watching you”! Suspect

fingers crossed for you mate hope you get it back safe and sound!

pity you can't hook the little barstools up to the mains when they do get caught!

Thanx for support, jus got up gonna write a spec ad some pics jus got up to get ready for work. I'll post later or 2morra

Thanx for support, jus got up gonna write a spec ad some pics jus got up to get ready for work. I'll post later or 2morra
Post ya bike on ebay and then on the write up explain that shes not for sale but as been stolen that way then many a folk will have a picture of it thumbs

they want stringing up with a bike chain

@Stue11 wrote:
Post ya bike on ebay and then on the write up explain that shes not for sale but as been stolen that way then many a folk will have a picture of it thumbs

agree Good idea by Stu. I stand by all previous statements. Make your bike as public as possible, make it as hard as possible for them to get rid of. Hope she comes back safe and sound. I think the only way to stop it is removal of a hand. No-one steals more than twice thumbsShocked

Stolen from the corner of camberwell road and addington sq se5 between the hours of 22.53 pm on the 3rd and 03.04 am on the 4th I'll get some pics up when i get home bike locked with chain aswell    R178RNK ORANGE TANK
& CANDY PIANTE BLACK FRONT MUDGUARD UPSIDE-DOWN FORKS B12 SWINGARM BLUE RENTHALS ORANGE AND ALLOY WHEELS I'll update this when i get home

Blue Renthals
Vapour Digital Speedo
Harris Cut Down Oval Stubby
Chrome and Polished Engine Casings 1xGold Painted Casing
Frame Inserts Stainless
Braided Front Brake Hoses Silver
Braided oil Cooler hoses on the Engine Gold Anodised banjos 1xsiver steel
polished B12 Swing Arm
Hyabusa Upside Down Forks
Seat Panels Metalic Black Pannels With www.b****tforum.co.uk on
Polished Passenger Handles
Anodised Footpegs GoldRear Brake pedle Snapped So i Drillded And put A Bolt Through With Agear Lever Rubber On
Chrome tear look handle bar Mirrors
Powder Coated Wheels Bright orange With Polished Outer Rims Front has gold dust cap Rear has Black Plastic
Seat Has Tear in The Normal Place At The Front I Patched It Up with A Goalie Glove Which Has A Blue Strip On
Black Pyramid Screen
Chrome Dominator lights
Shot Gun tail Tidy LED Bulbs
Tokiko 6Pot Front Calipers New Pads
Rear Wavey Disc
Just Got To Work Out How To Shrink Pics scratch

just post them, this forum will resize them anyway Smile

Upload them to photobucket then change them there, you can copy the link code for "image for bulletin boards" and paste them here.

hi my name is paulius sorry for my english im new in london.i thikn i found your bike i was riding my bicycle in camberwhell in some kind park and i saw burned grass area i stop and i saw Sad all burned motorcycle in branches i just remember few parts back or front brake disc was like this http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.cwbikes.co.uk/shop/images/uploads/disk_cwbikes.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.cwbikes.co.uk/shop/index.php%3Fact%3DviewProd%26productId%3D429&usg=__0EcccDRgSQrxLSKCWidYWr1CSwI=&h=259&w=390&sz=20&hl=lt&start=16&sig2=DE8X4mChag8ev8wB8f77LA&zoom=1&tbnid=NaWbWeMGtS751M:&tbnh=130&tbnw=196&ei=MTsWTtK_Aoed-wboq-z5Dw&prev=/search%3Fq%3DRear%2BWavey%2BDisc%26um%3D1%26hl%3Dlt%26sa%3DN%26biw%3D1366%26bih%3D667%26tbm%3Disch&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=180&vpy=276&dur=678&hovh=183&hovw=276&tx=113&ty=142&page=2&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:16&biw=1366&bih=667 and somekind speedometer http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://gokartsusa.com/images/products/detail/VTach.2.gif&imgrefurl=http://gokartsusa.com/dunebuggyspeedometer.aspx&usg=__xEcCdELY9GVAc9AlZkYbSa6Qyww=&h=211&w=350&sz=40&hl=lt&start=0&sig2=-B7U0ok64Yx99kg91Gv3YA&zoom=1&tbnid=MeAcTq4APzO9nM:&tbnh=132&tbnw=219&ei=C-MWTqTkKYqV8QPg3938Dw&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dspeedometer%2Btachometer%2Bdigital%26um%3D1%26hl%3Dlt%26sa%3DN%26biw%3D1366%26bih%3D667%26tbm%3Disch&um=1&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=414&ndsp=17&ved=1t:429,r:4,s:0&tx=91&ty=38&biw=1366&bih=667 and the engine from side like this http://image.motorcyclecruiser.com/f/14961080/0812_crup_02_z+2000_suzuki_bandit_1200+engine.jpg today i will go to take some pictures and upload here or we can meet and i will show you where is that bike.

Fingers crossed the burnt out one isnt his and it is found safe and sound Sad

@Davehutch wrote:
@firehawk wrote:
Somethings telling me not to open those links
I have jeff they seem alright to me , but yes a strange post scratch
I agree very strange post

whats so strange? i found that bike... googled "stolen bike in camberwhell" and found this forum... today i was in that park and all park was cleaned and fresh cuted grass.. the bike was not there i got just picture where was that bike

i still can help you iff you need.. Park Rangers should know where is that bike....

Who is this fella the amount of walking and driving about in parks around the area I have done. Does he think I'm stupid I'm gutted enough y don't e just say exactly where the f****ng place is

not sure whats going on here confused but dont be offence to each other and if this is some kind of wind up you will be baned paulius it seems a strange first post , if I have you wrong i apologise and thank you for your help thumbs

i don't get it what youre guys dont understand ? i was ridig in park on my bicycle and i saw burnd grass area when i went closer i saw almost full burned motorcycle laying in tall gras... i back to home i googled iff somebody missing motorcycle and found this forum this post..when i back today in that park to take some pictures park was clean and cuted grass.. there was riding park rangers with thous golf carts..

Suppose we should give the chap a chance, if it's for real he should be applauded for his efforts, you just never know.

Do you no what makes me laugh he still can't tell me the name of the park. Anyone can put a map of camberwell on ere. head bang. I'm sorry if I'm being predantic think that's how u spell it but when its your pride and joy well you know what I mean. Sorry if I upset u paulius but come on even the grass is growing back in the burnt area

@Davehutch wrote:
not sure whats going on here confused but dont be offence to each other and if this is some kind of wind up you will be baned paulius it seems a strange first post , if I have you wrong i apologise and thank you for your help thumbs
agree

i don't get it what youre guys dont understand ? i was ridig in park on my bicycle and i saw burnd grass area when i went closer i saw almost full burned motorcycle laying in tall gras... i back to home i googled iff somebody missing motorcycle and found this forum this post..when i back today in that park to take some pictures park was clean and cuted grass.. there was riding park rangers with thous golf carts..
Did you ring the police mate i would have scratch

Do you no what makes me laugh he still can't tell me the name of the park. Anyone can put a map of camberwell on ere. head bang. I'm sorry if I'm being predantic think that's how u spell it but when its your pride and joy well you know what I mean. Sorry if I upset u paulius but come on even the grass is growing back in the burnt area
i put map and name look again.. gass is not growing back its picies of fresh cuted grass around...

i put map and name look again.. gass is not growing back its picies of fresh cuted grass around...
Did you ring the police and report it....lets nip this in the butt..now... paulius i thankyou for letting us now about what you found but untill you can get us some evidence of what was there and let streetfighter know theres nothing any of us can do, so if you happen to pass the area again it would be more of an help if you could find out some more info, all the best Stue11

@Stue11 wrote:
no Huh

@Stue11 wrote:
no Huh

Can I have this geesa's ip? cus its pissing me off to!

@Stue11 wrote:
no Huh
So you saw a stolen bike in a park and you didnt ring the police, it would have been the first thing i would have done thumbs like i said above it would be a great help if you could get in touch with the rangers and find out more info, thanks thumbs

"streetfighter know theres nothing any of us can do" he can do just go to that park found Park managers and ask who cleaned that park and where they put that bike

I think this guy may be eastern european (Lithuania) living down the smoke may be. He may also be genuine for which we apologise and give the guy credit,
However if he's taking the piss.I will track n trace the ip big time.

"streetfighter know theres nothing any of us can do" he can do just go to that park found Park managers and ask who cleaned that park and where they put that bike
Whats the name of the park mate.

So was it near the tennis courts, football pitch, theoutside gym or the lake, please can u help me on this one as I have got someone who will look tonight from our office where it was stolen from scratch

Is it suppose to be burgess park?
and he is lithuanian for sure.
can he not flag the spot on google earth?

It was weird at the start. I'm probably not the only one thinking what I am. If I'm not then you'll know what I mean