Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fr499y

Picture challenge

Heres one for you lot. Lets play a little game. The idea of the game is to get a picture of your bike with or where the previous poster says. First one to post the pic decides on where or what the requirements are for the next one.

Rules:
1 - Has to be YOUR motorcycle.
2 - Picture has to be taken after challenge is made.
3 - Nothing illegal to be challenged.
4 - Keep comments to a minimum, if you comment, post the current challenge after your comment.
5 - No repeat challenges.
6 - All challenges must be something most people can ride to or find in their area.

Examples of challenges:-
Get a picture of a police man/women on your bike
Get a picture of your bike next to a lake.

Sooooo lets start! something easy for the first one Smile

Challenge
---------

Post a picture of your bike next to a speed camera ( remember, pictures have to be taken AFTER challenge is made Smile )

@Davehutch wrote:

challenge, post a pic of your bike next to a caravan Laughing

he said NEXT to a duck, not UNDER a duck

it counts. PLEASE READ RULES DONT POST UNLESS ITS WITH A PIC OF YOU DOING THE CHALLENGE. OK seing as theres 2 ducks, a real and fake one will shall be going with the real duck below!

challenge:
post a pic of your bike next to a ice cream van Shocked

1 gaz that isnt your bike is it?

and 2, thats photoshop i swear! just zoomed in and looks like it!

right ok i can see this is just gunna be a piss take.... take it no one read the rules for this.. and no photoshops count so back to daves... BIKE NEXT TO CARAVAN, or nothing at all..

fr499y you cant take anyone serious here. especially gaz (xs1100) all nutters lmao. and caravan thats easy all londoners come down here and stay in them

@fr499y wrote:
right ok i can see this is just gunna be a piss take.... take it no one read the rules for this.. and no photoshops count so back to daves... BIKE NEXT TO CARAVAN, or nothing at all..
daves just got to ride his bike out the garage and take a picture lol. HE LOVES HIS CARAVAN hide

I realise the rules are no posts without pics but weather is censored and I like the idea of this and thought it needed to be back at the top thumbs

I will have a go later at getting this challenge done properly so we can move on but for the moment, here's a 'slightly outside the rules' picture which I thought might be worth sharing:

It's a bump post until later and it is a picture of a bike next to a caravan, it's just not my bike and it was taken before the challenge and doesn't fit the rules so I'll go away now and get a proper one Cool

ok seing as no one actually posted a real picture of a caravan next to there bike ( or bike next to caravan haha ) dave choose another challenge Smile

@fr499y wrote:
ok seing as no one actually posted a real picture of a caravan next to there bike ( or bike next to caravan haha ) dave choose another challenge Smile
ok still caravan thumbs

Guest Guest
Does next to a tent count? It's still a camping sort of theme! Very Happy

nope it has to be a full on fibreglass traffic jam i'm afraid....

I thought this one had been done and won. Otherwise, I would have taken a pic on the ferry when I picked my bike up. I was parked behind 1 caravan and next to another Sad

@fr499y wrote:

It was a valiant effort, but you know what they're like on here foflbouncefoflbounce Always end up off topic

@fr499y wrote:

It was a valiant effort, but you know what they're like on here foflbouncefoflbounce Always end up off topic

agreefofl

right seing as this one isnt moving, im gunna post a pic and im pretty sure it will be alright... its as close as i could park to a caravan 8-)

Guest Guest
say motorhome at you're peril!

umm hmmm... lets go with something easier.. and remember if you reply to anything, right the current challange at the end of your post Smile

Your bike next to a lake/reservoir/canal Smile

will let this one off, but picture has to be taken after the challenge has been made Smile

Challenge: Your bike next to a famous landmark!

Guest Guest
would banbury cross count, like in the soung?

@fr499y wrote:
will let this one off, but picture has to be taken after the challenge has been made Smile

woops! I actually didn't know haha
maybe I should read the rules properly next time! Very Happy

@fr499y wrote:

bloody women hide only joking lizzie Very Happy

@Davehutch wrote:
@fr499y wrote:

bloody women hide only joking lizzie Very Happy

smack

damn, don't have any over here apart from the Needles and they are in the middle of the sea Sad