Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

Big thanks everyone

For making the weekend a good laugh and an enjoyable weekend despite the weather Sad so im saying a personnal thanks to
Mrsstuell offcourse for driving the car with supplies.
Day101 for taking the attention of Dave of me and onto you Laughingthumbs
Hawki, for keeping us entertained with ya fire making and twig collecting Laughingthumbs
Banditmike, for drinking orange juice and saving me 2.50 on a pint Laughingthumbs
Dellboy, for being the senior and sensible man of the group, allthough he kept us all worrying were he was Laughingthumbs
Robbie, for turning up on his brand spankink new Z1000 and making us all druell Laughingthumbs
Bluelad, for travelling all the miles he did to get there, and actually having a tattoo on his leg to prove he loves Cardiff City hide
Nfx, for travelling all the way from London thumbs
Itchy, for being censored sd after two drinkingdrinkingfofl
Yankeedoodle, for keeping me company whilst watching the racing and chinwag thumbs
Pinky, for keeping us all up late at night with strange noises from there tent Shockedhide

And im sure theres someone ive missed, if it comes back to me ile post something hidethanks dave once again for organising the weekend and leaning me alone thumbs

I'd also like to give a massive thanks to Dave for the time and effort taken to organise a very enjoyable weekend. Shame the weather was crap but its the only thing that can't be booked

Good to meet you all and hope everyone had a safe journey home thumbs

@bluelad wrote:
I'd also like to give a massive thanks to Dave for the time and effort taken to organise a very enjoyable weekend. Shame the weather was crap but its the only thing that can't be booked

I second that and Stue I didn't think we'd meet again so soon like on the M69 going home thumbs

@Robbie wrote:
@bluelad wrote:

I second that and Stue I didn't think we'd meet again so soon like on the M69 going home thumbs
I know Very Happy i see a bike in the distance then you dissapeard in me blind spot, then i glanced to the right and there you were, bloody horrible weather, ps make sure you clean that I love you Z thumbs

@bluelad wrote:

agreethumbs

ITCHY wrote:
Hang on! I'm sure it was drinkingdrinkingdrinking
Ok then thumbs

@bluelad wrote:

agree Big thanks to Dave for organising and scoping out the site and ensuring the facilities were as needed. Shame the weather wasn't better, but such is life. Got chance to chat with all and the weekend was still a good one thumbsthumbs Looking forward to the next one thumbs (Weather was awful. Rain from Rotheram to Middlesbrough SadSad Hot tea needed to thaw out the hands ShockedShocked )

About to put the photos on photobucket. Will post a note when they're on there.

Got the photos on Forum Ride Out July 2011

Hopefully I've got everyones bike right. If not let me know and I'll change it. The photos are on backward, most recent first, so some of the comments may not make sense. ShockedShocked . I'm going to post this in each thread relating to the Ride Out so hopefully everyone will find the photos.

Again, big thanks to all who made a poor weather weekend very enjoyable Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy

@Stue11 wrote:
@Robbie wrote:
@bluelad wrote:

I know Very Happy i see a bike in the distance then you dissapeard in me blind spot, then i glanced to the right and there you were, bloody horrible weather, ps make sure you clean that I love you Z thumbs

After getting home to a lovely hot cuppa and bacon and egg batches/rolls/baps/cobs or what ever anyone else calls them Laughing
the bike got a bloody good scrub and polish. thumbs

@Robbie wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@Robbie wrote:
@bluelad wrote:

After getting home to a lovely hot cuppa and bacon and egg batches/rolls/baps/cobs or what ever anyone else calls them Laughing
the bike got a bloody good scrub and polish. thumbs
Good to hear mate thumbs

It was a great weekend shame about the weather but hey how still had a great time. thumbs
I think i've become obsessed with collecting twigs affraid
Glad everyone got home safe if a little wet. thumbs
Cilla got me home safe and sound thumbs

@bluelad wrote:

agree Big thanks to Dave for organising and scoping out the site and ensuring the facilities were as needed. Shame the weather wasn't better, but such is life. Got chance to chat with all and the weekend was still a good one thumbsthumbs Looking forward to the next one thumbs (Weather was awful. Rain from Rotheram to Middlesbrough SadSad Hot tea needed to thaw out the hands ShockedShocked )

agree

@day101 wrote:
@bluelad wrote:

agree

cheerssalutecheerssalutesalutecheers TOP MAN!!