Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
suzukijax

Bad times

Im not going to be on here for a while found out hubby has been having an affair so moving out for some head space and wont have internet connection. Will speak soon

Thanks guys have been offered so many beds from the IOM, Devon and up to Scotland i might make a journey of it lol

come back soon jax, hope you sort things out soon.
all the best
Mark. Smile

Sorry to hear that Suz. Life has this funny way of sorting itself out in the end. It may well be your karma, who knows what lies round the corner. In the meantime take care, ride safe & remember you have alot of friends here thumbs

Sorry to hear this bab good luck in whatever you choose and yea dont forget you have plenty of friends on here take care speak soon.

same as above,sorry to hear this

sorry to hear that jax hope you get sorted bit of a shock though

@Stue11 wrote:
Sorry to hear this bab good luck in whatever you choose and yea dont forget you have plenty of friends on here take care speak soon.
agree

Bad news Jax, hope things get sorted for u. And yep, it's always gud to have friends to turn to, hope u back soon.

@suzukijax wrote:
Thanks guys have been offered so many beds from the IOM, Devon and up to Scotland i might make a journey of it lol

Sorry to hear about that. As says above, pack a few things, take the two wheels and go see everyone. Chance to catch up with people you may not have seen for a little while. Hope you get sorted and will catch up when you get back.

Thankyou for your very kind words i have decided im leaving him cant get back 27 yrs after this so onward and upward new home new job new county thumbs

Dont know what to say jax other than good luck bab and dont forget were all here for support thumbs

just reading your last post jax 27 years thats a real blow to take,id like to wish you all the best for the future and hope you find happiness again.

@dick65 wrote:
just reading your last post jax 27 years thats a real blow to take,id like to wish you all the best for the future and hope you find happiness again.

agreeagree

ITCHY wrote:
@dick65 wrote:

agreeagree

agree

@sweban wrote:
ITCHY wrote:
@dick65 wrote:

agreeagree

agree
cant say it ant better jax ,if your down this way give me and the mrs a shout thumbs

Guest Guest
why are YOU leaving? hand his balls to him on a plate and kick the loser to the curb! HE should leave NOT you.... 27 years is a long time. His loss hun. I don't want to bum you out but clean away the joint accounts cos you're still liable for the mortgage etc even if you're not there.

What a bastard xxx

Thanks Noz that made me laugh the mortgage is my daughters we rent the place off her i cant afford it even with a lodger so im going he has 18mths there then it can go on the market I cant stay here in this town with both of them about so i need to do this for myself fresh start away from old haunts and memories