Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pugeyed

project section ? (with poll)

cant hurt to ask thumbs , seriously though we could really do with a project section rather than just pics of bikes. Laughing

i think a project section, then under it "Cafe Racers" "Street fighters" and "General Projects" Smile

@fr499y wrote:
i think a project section, then under it "Cafe Racers" "Street fighters" and "General Projects" Smile

agree , good shout Fr499y, with cafe racers at the top, in bold and underlined perhaps.

foflfofl

Being serious for a second, I think a project section would work well. I know that's all I'm gonna be doing for the next " god knows how long" and what a diverse range of makes and styles it would attract. thumbsthumbs

@Gazman wrote:
@fr499y wrote:

agree , good shout Fr499y, with cafe racers at the top, in bold and underlined perhaps.

foflfofl

Being serious for a second, I think a project section would work well. I know that's all I'm gonna be doing for the next " god knows how long" and what a diverse range of makes and styles it would attract. thumbsthumbs
why dont you start a new thread with a poll and see what every one thinks Wink done it for you Very Happy

Nice one Dave. There's quite a buzz at the moment with different projects. I only ever really used the projects section on BF, I guess it's just what each individual finds interesting and I just love complete builds since my bandit project. Keep up the good work. Gaz thumbsthumbs

Let him get back from pub first Laughing but im def up for that guys thumbs

@fr499y wrote:

Not forgetting the long term project - "Taming a Woman" fofl

Seriously though I suppose most forums expand the amount of sections as the user base grows and diversifies.

@Macie_UK wrote:
@fr499y wrote:

Not forgetting the long term project - "Taming a Woman" fofl

Seriously though I suppose most forums expand the amount of sections as the user base grows and diversifies.

but this is not a proper forum new here

Been a success on other forums. You get the odd clown who thinks changing a spark plug is a project but along as there is a fair amount of work involved I think it qualifies as a project.

Excellent ile look forward to watching the progress on whatever build undertaken Very Happythumbsparty

Cool thumbs
When I eventually get
a) Some cash
b) My s censored t together
I'll have somewhere to post when I streetfighter the GSXR Cool

@bfg wrote:
Cool thumbs
When I eventually get
a) Some cash
b) My s censored t together
I'll have somewhere to post when I streetfighter the GSXR Cool
Excellent another one thumbs

i say yeah apart from the fact, aka bandit forum their have been arguments about thats not a real project you aint cut bits off etc. but you lot are a buntch of softies so maybe a good thang Laughing