Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rotty

hello

Hi, My ride is a 250 Ninja (restricted for another year yet) I name him Koa,he recently did a tour of devon and cornwall (in the rain!)
Looking forward to joining in the chat and maybe some rideouts

Welcome matey my neighbour has 1 its a nice 1st bike in black , baby zx-10

welcome im restricted for anouther year too. wanted a 250 ninja but couldnt afford one at the time so got myself a bandit instead lol.

and yeh where you from

wavewave

welcome im restricted for anouther year too. wanted a 250 ninja but couldnt afford one at the time so got myself a bandit instead lol.

and yeh where you from

wavewave

Restricted bollocks I had mine in for 3 months. Got pissed off with it & tore it out. Not that u should do the same, that was 11 years ago.

Back then a restricted B6 could do about 110 yet still accelerate well faster that most hot hatches. not sure how the restrictors work today.

Guest Guest

heya, i thought the 250's made dead on 33bhp and therefore didnt need the washers in em. welcome to the forum btw. thumbs

@darkember wrote:
Back then a restricted B6 could do about 110 yet still accelerate well faster that most hot hatches. not sure how the restrictors work today.

Still the same now matey! To be honest there isn't a huge difference unrestricted...

Welcome to the forum Rotty! Great bunch of guys and girls on here!

thumbs

welcome and enjoy mate. Let us know where you're from and the ride-outs will follow thumbsthumbs