Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
madcarper

zzr project

@haveugot1 wrote:
@madcarper wrote:
will have a look when the missus gets up and puts her facebook log in details in as I don't use it.

yeah its on ian looks good. Cool 

Have to agree. First time I'd seen it in the flesh yesterday and it looks stunning   thumbs    Cool    Cool    Cool

@haveugot1 wrote:
@madcarper wrote:
will have a look when the missus gets up and puts her facebook log in details in as I don't use it.

yeah its on ian looks good. Cool 

give me a clue how to find it been on ten mins and still no sign

cheers tony found it tried to comment telling people they could find a project build thread on hutchs forum but it would not let me.  thumbs 

could be right m8 that's the main reason I don't have a facebook page, i'll leave it.

The forum is well moderated , so don't worry about any new members , any links posted to this forum help no end to promote it to new members , also links to here also get it up in the search ranks , so please don't hesitate to post links to our forum , it's down to the mods to then moderate it  thumbs 

you all do a great job dave and I do promote the forum when I can , not to bothered about facebook though prefer to mingle with people with similar interests

@madcarper wrote:
you all do a great job dave and I do promote the forum when I can , not to bothered about facebook though prefer to mingle with people with similar interests
 thumbs 

@madcarper wrote:
ditto

Some of the guys on there have joined other forums just to
waste time and stir them up.
There's a few good folk on there but several not-so.

just got these babies today  party  I been trying to get some for over a year. like feckin hens teeth. absolutely mint with titanium bolts two brand new sets of pads fitted with HH pads and another set of SBS duel carbon.  anybody run a road bike with carbon pads,

fitted my nissins pretty similar to the tocicos in the way they work very progressive lever would prefer them a bit more aggressive initially might need to try a different ratio master cylinder in the future but I can live with them for now. also rejetted my carbs, fitted bigger mains made a big difference to wot. proper flies now. Shocked just as well I have had the forks sorted cos it was proper scary at speed over bumps. took it to Reactive Suspension at York I thought it needed softer springs as it was really harsh over bumps and I had to back the preload right off to get the sag near any where right. well I got that wrong, Gareth stripped it all down new bushings, seals and stiffer springs. the fork action was only working on the bottom half of the old springs which was why they were harsh put stiffer springs in and the action works from the top of the spring down giving a much smoother feel over bumps Gareth also set up the back shock to suit.been out today and its a much more settled ride turns in great and holds a great line accelerating out of corners, well pleased. can highly recommend Gareth.

have got a little problem with my acewell speedo after I disconnected the battery to fit a airhorn when I reconnected battery the milage is clocking up too quick,ie' one turn of the rear wheel is reading 3 tenths of a mile.     Shocked  although I checked the speed with my satnav and its spot on so I must it set up correctly rang the guy at acewell and I have to send it back and if its faulty he's going to exchange it thumbs .

Nice bit of work ian. Thought the 4 pots would be better. Thats what im putting on mine. thumbs

Very impressive Ian, spent some time and money on the old bus mate! and it looks stunning Coolthumbsthumbs