Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
madsod

HELP PAINT

Any of you nice people on the fourm do paint spraying , or can say a good one you have used , as i will need to get my project bike a new coat of paint , thanks for your time applause

Dulux emulsion then you can wash it off if you don't like the colour!

You get what you pay for. Get a good paint job or you will pay again to have it how you want it.

Me and Kai are doing body and paint at college. But were not experianced

Who's body u painting Chad? Bet u wish it is that 38-26-34.

If u got a body like that Chad, pack up Spraying NOW, you can make a fortune in Thailand. LOL.

How much spraying you doing at college?

@madwilly wrote:
what sort of thing you after
all the panels in gloss black , tail unit zx9 , and then rf tank fairing , front fender, , will not be for a good few months yet ,

@madsod wrote:
@madwilly wrote:
what sort of thing you after
all the panels in gloss black , tail unit zx9 , and then rf tank fairing , front fender, , will not be for a good few months yet ,

well if it helps Ive just finished this for a friend

[img][/img]

just what im after , i will pm you when i ready , for cost etc , thanks very much , thumbsthumbs

@madsod wrote:
Any of you nice people on the fourm do paint spraying , or can say a good one you have used , as i will need to get my project bike a new coat of paint , thanks for your time applause

Give madcarper a shout he has his own spray shop, he is very good aswell he just sprayed me mams car thumbs

ok m8 if madwillie can't help you out give me a shout allthough he is a lot closer to you.