Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mx mayhem crew

howsit riding?

how do everybody im john chairman of mx mayhem crew stumbled across this site for the clean type of bikes which i do ride also, im from the stockport area thumbs

ello john used to do abit mx racing when i was younger (and bounced better) Laughing

cheers for the welcomes, at the min im just riding off road on my 1998 tm racing 250, i will hopefully be back on the road just after xmas, looking to buy a cruiser as im as wide as i am short so i look like a box ha ha a sports bike isnt my taste as i do my speed and lunacy off road Laughing

ooooh always wanted a tm! has cr85, and a couple rm125's and gave up last year at 17 to do my full licence.

ooooh always wanted a tm! has cr85, and a couple rm125's and gave up last year at 17 to do my full licence.

well my club is designed for begginers or those who just want to race for fun, sick of clubs that look down their noses at salt fo the earth bikers

one of my club chiefs is a road rider too were also both members of the tarmac terrorists on facebook, he rides a very nice gsxr 1000, our club is designed by bikers for bikers or wannabe bikers no discrimination or separation allowed Cool

well my club is designed for begginers or those who just want to race for fun, sick of clubs that look down their noses at salt fo the earth bikers

like sound of that. my local track was like that. people used to say how crap it was, people were slow there. but we all went that as all got along, was like little community and just wanted somewhere to ride legally. when i wasnt the fastest rider, but i dont mind i had fun!

like a lad i used to ride with posted a vid up, he was only young beggining, and all these comesnts saying hes sh*t. wound me up! blooming people think they know best lol

well weve done a series of vids on you tube called open valves and mx mayhem crew bike info and maintenance all designed for the riders or wannabe riders that feel a bit intimidated by these discriminating clubs, we want real riders and beginners not these stuck up rich boys

and besides weve definatly hit on something good as tm racing uk have given us their full backing and ive got to speak to relentless suzuki on monday for the same thing too which could also go well for this forum as relentless suzuki have a road bike section too

oh and by the way chaps im quite helpful when it comes to sourcing out parts, manuals and good with maintenance too ( ex mechanic with 17 years under my belt) Cool

for those that still have an interest in off road riding mx mayhem crew have now sourced and negotiated a home track so as of saturday it will be official woohoo