Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
haveugot1

And so it begins..

Looks good thumbsthumbs . I'll have to do something with mine now to make it stand out! I'm sure I'll find something LaughingLaughingLaughing

Well got the throttle set up this, the chain cleaned and took the pipes off to put gaskets in as there wasn't any. will post some pics cos what a piss on as one of the bolts would'nt go back in straight, but they came out straight can't understand.

Then ian is spraying my new front fairing off chad so pics when finshed thumbs

@haveugot1 wrote:
Well got the throttle set up this, the chain cleaned and took the pipes off to put gaskets in as there wasn't any. will post some pics cos what a piss on as one of the bolts would'nt go back in straight, but they came out straight can't understand.

Then ian is spraying my new front fairing off chad so pics when finshed thumbs
Hurry up then hide

Patience young jedi lol.

Well I fooked one of the stud holes so having to put a helicoil in at the weekend( not happy).so mike is giving me a hand to repair it.

Well got the bolt hole repaired, gaskets in and exhaust sorted. Mike came round today helped sort carbs, running sweet.

So took her for a spin oil everywhere no.3 spark plug gasket so got to take it all apart again, fookin sick. Sad

Do i order new gaskets or can i use the old ones?

@haveugot1 wrote:
Well got the bolt hole repaired, gaskets in and exhaust sorted. Mike came round today helped sort carbs, running sweet.

So took her for a spin oil everywhere no.3 spark plug gasket so got to take it all apart again, fookin sick. Sad

Do i order new gaskets or can i use the old ones?
Thats a censored mate, not sure on the gasket front sorry Sad

is it leaking from when you had the rocker top off mark,if so I would replace the gasket or you could try a little silocone thumbs

are you sure its not the small gasket over the plug hole as some times this can fall of when you put the cover back on , bit of silocone to hold it in place

Yeah its the little gasket over pllug hole 3, just spoke to trebor and like what lee said a little gaskt sealer and carefully reseal.

@haveugot1 wrote:
Yeah its the little gasket over pllug hole 3, just spoke to trebor and like what lee said a little gaskt sealer and carefully reseal.
I know in the past ive just stuck them to the rocker top with a tad of silocone thumbsthumbs

Well got back from ian my newly sprayed front fairing very happy cheers chad thumbs

thumbsthumbs

very nice mark looking mint thumbsthumbs

That looks SUPERB..!!!!!
That bike is a MINTER by the looks of it,everything looks real good on her and the swinging arm is CLASS.!! I had one done for my 600,but it was steel.
Credit were it's due Bud,you have a real nice bike.
StevieH thumbsthumbs

its not bad would look better if it was blue and white or rizla colours hide

seen it in the flesh very tidy thumbs

@lee wrote:
its not bad would look better if it was blue and white or rizla colours hide

seen it in the flesh very tidy thumbs

Black common as fook ha ha...

very nice i will get a set soon for the RF . just don't tell the wife

look great them mark the centres are a good match to your gold wheels also.

looks stunning Mark thumbs how you could even contemplate thinking of getting a 2nd generation bandit is beyond me, with all the work you've done to yours I don't think I could ever sell it.....................

mind you, Dave did! Sadhide

I'm starting to think the same mike. But it doesn't matter what I buy next I will do the same.

But thanx for the comments.

Cracking work mate, looks good thumbsthumbs Have to agree with Gravelrash, I probably wouldn't be able to sell after all the work you've put in Sad Waiting to see a full pic of the finished bike LaughingLaughing

excellent work,ive seen the bike in the flesh and its stunning thumbs