Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

BIG BIG THANKYOU :)

A week on from the nightmare that most of us wouldnt wish to go through im feeling a lot better, me and me friends went out today for a ride and enjoyed every minute of it, short but sweet but all the same enjoyable, so i'd like to thank everyone that pm'd me commented on the thread and to everyone who read it, you know who you are and it meant a lot that fellow members took the time and efoort to do so, so a BIG BIG Thanks from the bottom of me heart it really did help, all the best Stue11, and ride safe guys and gals i loves you all thumbsthumbsthumbs

ITCHY wrote:
Just glad you are comming to terms with it mate thumbs
agree nice one stu thumbs

@dick65 wrote:
ITCHY wrote:
Just glad you are comming to terms with it mate thumbs
agree nice one stu thumbs

+1 thumbs

That's good news stue, pleased your feeling happier mate, Gaz

It will be hard but one day at a time , all the best , glad you got got back out ,

pleased youre feeling better stue it must of been very traumatic for you all and im glad you got out on the bike again thumbs

Glad you feeling better stu . iwas with someone who was crushed between two heavy plant machines took a while for me to put it to the back of my mind, i found the best thing for me to do was concentrate on work, but i reckon riding the bike with all the concentration involved is a good thing also all the best mate.

Guest Guest
you're welcome x