Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

things are on up

Well happy, just bought my first car today, well put a deposit down, and best news ever I've got a job party

Well done Chad. So what car you buying and the job is? Hope you ain't thinking of making mega money as a rent boy lol.

well done chad,all the best in your new job thumbsthumbsthumbs

Thanx guys. And car is a little ka, fully painted one ill get pics up when I got it. Cost £1300 51 plate with just over 30,000 miles on it

Thanx guys. And car is a little ka, fully painted one ill get pics up when I got it. Cost £1300 51 plate with just over 30,000 miles on it
Very Happythumbsparty

Look after it then you will get years of rides from it.

@Kenb wrote:

Look after it then you will get years of rides from it.

will do thanx ken. booking pass plus tomorrow as its £120 to do it, but knocks around £300 off my insurance, as insurance goes from £2200 to £1900 tpft

nice little car chad, my daughter lucys got an x reg Ka loves it thumbs

uncles a manager at a place called albart. they make many things, that make stuff liek metal, plastic boxes and some electrical, they also make the suit cases that the securical guys use. etc

uncles a manager at a place called albart. they make many things, that make stuff liek metal, plastic boxes and some electrical, they also make the suit cases that the securical guys use. etc
nice one chad thumbsthumbs