Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

my motor

just bought my first car, im sorry, but this would be 3rd winter on bike and its too cold for me in my old age, almost 19 ya know. so gotta cope for anouther months or so on bike, then i can get this thing on the road. (insurance.

got it for a good price thou. 2002, 35k on clock, full years mot, 6 months tax, very clean exceot scrape on rear bumper that ill spray. £1300 Wink

looks a nice car Chad thumbs given the option m8 you have to be daft to use your bike in crap weather if you have a car Embarassed I have been there and been a proper biker when I was a kid with no car Laughing

Ps. my bike hs more cc than your car lol!

no its same my cars a 1300cc. but had less power than a bandit 600 lol. will do speed limit all i car. just a commute got bike for sunny weekends

and thanx guys well pleased with it Smile

looks tidy chad, ive got a chauffer for winter as the bikes going to a nice warm garage thumbs

Nice car chad. I'm yet to buy my first car at 25. I use the mra but she's got feckin stars all over it! Lol

Ps the bking is 1340cc isn't it?

Nice car (or is that Ka fofl ), and a good price as well. Try not to enjoy it too much, need you to get back on the bike foflfoflfofl

bking is 1340cc ka is somewhere around 1290cc :P so i believe dave is right Very Happy nice car though thumbs

Your a smarter man than me !

I rode through 23 English winters,
Rain, Fog, Ice and snow.
Always had CB250/Z250/CJ250 "winter Rats"

Passed my driving test a few weeks before I left the UK.
Got a couple of cars now, havent seen a frost in 7 years !

DHOOOO!!!!

head bang

Nice little motor Chad well done you got a deal there alloys to.
Like Tony I always had a winter rat to get about on usaly C70S I did have a CZ175 that lasted for about 4 winters before blowing up big time.

Tone as not seen ice frost snow or Decent PINT ! Sad in donkeys. Smilepint

[list=1][*]

Good little starter car.My wife has had one for the last 11 years,83000 miles now.She bought a Mini cooper a couple of months back but kept the Ka for my daughter who passed her test 3 weeks ago thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
Nice motor mate thumbs

How can you say that its a KA Twisted EvilTwisted Evil

Chad how much was the insurance on that?? My son passed his test last Thursday & I have him insured on a diesel van through the NFU for 700. Vans are group 8 the cheapest you can get for young drivers.