Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
streetmoto

Got this last week

After owning a Scrambler for three and a months I missed my Street Triple too much so went and got this.

Its big brother

yeah... theres something about the new ones that just dont seem right... cutting corners with making/designing maybe? the headlights just don't suit it and the Y peice for the exhausts is more of a |/ ( basically other pipe takes some of the shit away whilst one does most of the work ) just seems like corners cut big time.. nice bike though! and if your happy thats the main thing thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
I love it I love you if I hadn't have gone for my b-king that is what I would have gone for thumbs

Dave go in the corner and say four hail marys......

Serious though tis a cool machine.

Was talking to Dave a few weeks back when he visited sunny Oxfordshire.Much to the annoyance of our other halves spoke about bikes all night and what we would get next
Didn't realise it would be so soon Very Happy
Gotta fit a 1st service in now between the wet bits Sad

Was talking to Dave a few weeks back when he visited sunny Oxfordshire.Much to the annoyance of our other halves spoke about bikes all night and what we would get next
Didn't realise it would be so soon Very Happy
Gotta fit a 1st service in now between the wet bits Sad
thumbs

very nice,did you know dave was going to get one,but he got a caravan instead Rolling Eyes

Then bought a b-king Rolling EyesLaughingLaughing

@lee wrote:
very nice,did you know dave was going to get one,but he got a caravan instead Rolling Eyes

Then bought a b-king Rolling EyesLaughingLaughing

foflfoflfofl

ITCHY wrote:
love the bike but hate those lights

The lights are one of the reasons I bought it.Had the Street with the old lights but as soon as I saw the new one it was a must have.
My Brother was actually amazed by the look of the front and commented that it was one of the best looking bikes he had seen thumbs

ITCHY wrote:
love the bike but hate those lights

The lights are one of the reasons I bought it.Had the Street with the old lights but as soon as I saw the new one it was a must have.
My Brother was actually amazed by the look of the front and commented that it was one of the best looking bikes he had seen thumbs

whatever floats ya boat Dude, bike is awesome thumbs