Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fr499y

Never been so F*&)*(^)KED off in my life!

Come home, checked my email to find a mobile payment has been made on paypal... oh, a scam i thought.. checked the email over, nope genuine paypal address, so i logged into paypal to check, and sure enough, a payment has been made.. ALL OF MY F^&%KING MONEY in my bank now gone!! and what does paypal say *emailed party waiting reply* This can take 7 days before they decide to go any further.. THANK YOU PAYPAL! best of it is, cant cancel my account on paypal, cant remove bank or card from paypal as its pending a payment.. what a f'in load of shit.. and what makes this better?? My bank is now shut on all f'in lines even though they state "open 8am - 8pm" emergency number is a no go aswell GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

so do i, else some nice US t**t who aparently sells servers will have a nice sum of a few 000's in his bank... thanks wages for spending less than 12 hours in my account before shipping off to america!

Guest Guest
Contact your bank and get them to block any payments via Paypal. If you've registered a credit card with paypal, you're covered... speak to your bank! soz to hear about this, totally sucks

That's f****ng wank. When uv web a fraud victim the banks (Halifax and natwest) have been brilliant. Hope they sort it for ya mate. Proper sucks that does

No words of wisdom mate just hope you get it sorted soon. Is this on the back of a purchace, i thought Paypal was secure??

@Stue11 wrote:
Thats a right censored er hope you get it sorted soon thumbs
agree thats the last thing you expect.

Guest Guest
most banks have a telephone service 24/7... don't give up.. fight!

good news, paypal have paid the money back into my paypal account, bad news being cant really touch it for 30 days while the investigation goes on... however im still taking a trip to my bank today and making sure no payments are sent out via paypal without my confirmation ( i know it will be a pain but better safe than sorry!! ) might see if i can put a hold on any payments abroad while im at it! Tad paranoid now but damn thats a lot of pennies at stake to take lightly!

i do but i dont... its being transfered back to my bank account, but again, this can be 5 days before this happens, and 10 days before its a yes/no to the paypal claim.. So really im still outta pocket and no money back in bank account... its a shitter and its making me think twice to having a paypal account, even though i've been using it for years!