Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smilinjack

When will they learn?

Do this on the road and you will soon find the box . and be 6foot under , well bad , im sure for time to time we all go to fast but that is just mad head banghead bang

They should have crushed his bike infront of him,and banned him for five years end off

its censored like that giveing genuine bikers a bad name

Its idiots like this they give me and fellow riders a bad day...dont have to mention what im on about..dickhead smack weve all given a bikes an handfull from time to time but i'd never weave around traffic like that and would certainly not ride on walkways smacksmacksmack theres a time and a place for everything ie trackdays thumbs

i have used my camcorder on the bike there is no way i would think of putting the footage up on the internet for all to see. mind you i arent a lunatic like that guy though.

complete idiot deserves everything he gets, another black mark against us genuine bikers, were already perceived as nutters in some sections of society this just gives em more flak to chuck at us 1 step forward 2 steps back censoredcensored

@madsod wrote:
Do this on the road and you will soon find the box . and be 6foot under , well bad , im sure for time to time we all go to fast but that is just mad head banghead bang

agreecensored n censored head