Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
haveugot1

animal cruelty

Have u seen the pics in the sun today! Some yob swinging a defencless cat round by its tail in kent.

Wish it wasn't so far away would go looking for the t**t and punch his fooking face in.

Sorry rant over.

I hate animal cruelty, I like animals a lot better than some humans I know, Shocked
If I caught some bod doing that I would wade in regardless... fighting

Bring back national service rob, I spent 4yrs in the army and I learnt to respect things a great deal more..

saw that earlier on the news laughing his head off as well,cant understand the mentality of some people censoredfighting

As most of you know i love animals.. i once smacked a guy in the chops pretty hard, after i caught him kicking the crap out of is dog, lets say that when he woke up he didnt have a dog anymore, im not saying that violance is the answer but sometimes i just cant stop meself..

@Stue11 wrote:
As most of you know i love animals.. i once smacked a guy in the chops pretty hard, after i caught him kicking the crap out of is dog, lets say that when he woke up he didnt have a dog anymore, im not saying that violance is the answer but sometimes i just cant stop meself..

good for you stue they are f7€i"g cowards and a waste of oxygen.

Agree with all the above. If that's how they treat a living animal, no use for them in society. Get rid. censored holes

He should get 100 hours swinging no-stop. No use on this planet. Any volunteers? Get in the queue I am here first.

@haveugot1 wrote:

Wish it wasn't so far away would go looking for the t**t and punch his fooking face in.

agree you wouldnt be on your own there smack when I was in my late teens I heard a dog crying over the road from where i lived , when i went over to see the guy was beating it with a stick in the back garden, I took the stick off him and beat him with it , yes i got in trouble for it , but would do it again with out thinking

This was a disgusting thing to do. I love all animals. I have a cross eyed cat, 5 guinea pigs, 5 chickens and a foster dog. Wouldnt be without any of them and would hate to think of anyone hurting them.

@Janiew650 wrote:
This was a disgusting thing to do. I love all animals. I have a cross eyed cat, 5 guinea pigs, 5 chickens and a foster dog. Wouldnt be without any of them and would hate to think of anyone hurting them.

Wouldnt be without any of them and would hate to think of anyone hurting them. agreethumbs