Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bulla101

Cafe Racer CB250 PROJECT !!

Hello Guy & Gals,
My names Andy, i live on the Isle of Man and im just about to start a Cafe Racer build using a 1982 CB250, i know im gonna be looking for mechanical tips and advice at some point(s), so i thought where best to get some tech tips but a biking forum, anyway i collect the bike on wednesday night or should i say the box's of bits and ill be getting stuck in, if any one is interested in this project ill be happy to post pics showing progress.
I ride a 2009 Fireblade normally, hard not owning a sports bike when you live on the Isle of Man, 37 miles of race track on your door step!! but just fancied having a dabble with somthing a little less upto date.

Well i hope yopu guys can give me some pointers if i come unstuck with this project.

Cheers

Andy [left]

Welcome Andy, do i want to see pics of this build....too right i do for sure, as Daves said above theres a few guys on here that can help you in your progress and pointers, weve also got a project section for you to update us all on ya progress, welcome onboard thumbs

Living on the IOM is mint madsod, when the weather is good mind, when its cold its freezing, but in the so called summer months its spot on, bikes every where and of course the obvious 37 mile play ground which gets sbused every sunday morning without fail, i take it you have visited before? was it for th TT or just a trip over?

Cheers for the warm welcome guys !!
i am struggling with the picture funtion, can any one help, im not the best on a computer so some help would be good especially if im to put pictures of the project as it comes along, cheers.

ANDY

check the info sec, theres a step by step guide to uploading there thumbs

@Bulla101 wrote:
Cheers for the warm welcome guys !!
i am struggling with the picture funtion, can any one help, im not the best on a computer so some help would be good especially if im to put pictures of the project as it comes along, cheers.

ANDY
there is also this in place to stop people joining just to spam ( you will be ok after 7 days of joining )

/t3105-new-memmbers-external-links-and-emails

and then here is a guide

/t118-step-by-step-how-to-post-pics-using-photobucket

Hi Andy,

There's a few members on here building cafe racers, a couple of Honda's as well, myself included. Mines on hold at the moment but happy to help if I can with advice, as will all the other members. Good luck. Gaz thumbsthumbs

Hi

From another CB250 project.

Enjoy and DW and when you aint doin that you can be putting up all the pics you're taking along the way!

welcome on board. thumbs Need the picks of any projects, just so us less technical guys can sit in awe of the builders on here no1no1

Just had a thought, how about a quick trip to see Andy??????? thumbsthumbs Sounds like an ideal ride out that one Very HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy

Sounds good Mike, you want to get over for TT week if you have not already done so !! thumbs