Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
streetfighter

Shat factor

Thank god its finished who's with on this one, the only thing is them soppy girls are gonna be plastered all over the gaff fightingfighting

Damd you beat me to it Laughing im with you on this one what a load of censored

@Stue11 wrote:
Damd you beat me to it Laughing im with you on this one what a load of censored

Stue i only beat ya coz i'm on the nightshift Laughing finish at 7am then on me way home ta bed. Plus 3 days off party

It's over for this year, but always next year to look forward to affraidaffraidaffraid Then you've got "Britains Got Talent" again. Quality TV scratchscratchscratch

If people didn't watch it then they wouldn't show. I'd be interested to see how many people voted during the final. I know a few years agi more people voted for the final of X-Factor than did at the General Election. A statement about peoples main concern I think angryangry But then it's democracy, you get what you vote for and sometimes what you don't vote for Rolling EyesscratchRolling Eyesscratch

dancing on ice next Sad

Does anyone else think Jess from Little Mix looks a bit like a real life Miss Piggy?

Speaking as someone who studiously avoids this kind of chewing gum for the brain, it came as a surprise to discover that the winning band weren't a group of small Irishmen. Gotta go , Emmerdale's on in 5 mins Laughing

Phyllistines dont you appreciate good music ...............

Oh Hang on it aint good music, fortunately Ive never had the misfortune to see any off it. did watch a biopic about LED ZEP last night though Cool

i'm sort of glad Little Mix won because the winners usually disappear after a while. There were some much better people that didn't win. Plus I quite like Amelia I love you

@firehawk wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@haveugot1 wrote:
Stue's not happy cos he missed JLS on sat night hidefofl
blarblarblarfingerfoflfofl

Stue wots the story behind the JLS ave I been away that long scratch

he fancies the lead singer Laughing
Mick, i will put this as polite as i can without me having to ban meself from all public forums.....I DISLIKE ALL BOYBANDS ESPECIALLY the above Very Happy hope that explains it Laughingthumbsthumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
@firehawk wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

Mick, i will put this as polite as i can without me having to ban meself from all public forums.....I DISLIKE ALL BOYBANDS ESPECIALLY the above Very Happy hope that explains it Laughingthumbsthumbs

That's what they all say when they are still in the closet fofl

@Stue11 wrote:
@firehawk wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

Stue u aint on your own I think we should fighting them all thumbs we'll shoot them all together if ya want

@Stue11 wrote:
@firehawk wrote:

Stue u aint on your own I think we should fighting them all thumbs we'll shoot them all together if ya want
pintagree

Jack the Lad Swing - apparently it's their own genre of music.

When they auditioned for the X Factor, they were called UFO but it had to be changed at Boot Camp because there is already an established heavy metal band using that name.

rubbish any way rendeer

@Neill wrote:
Ahh was worried it may mean Just Loving STUE hide

see, I genuinely thought it could stand for that yesterday fofl

I love the x factor, strictly come dancing, britains got talent and dancing on ice. every one of them means i can get into the garage without getting earache from the missus while she watches them.
my daughter who is 8 wanted to vote for little mix but i had already barred calls to rip off numbers from my landline so the wife voted for them on her mobile 3 times but then my daughter felt guilty for not giving marcus a vote so they had to vote for him once aswell.