Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ashleypayne

Would you wear this ?

I would have one, already have broke my back, so this would be great, not sure about the colour?? Chad would like it !! lol
Plus i would like to crash an old bike just to bounce down the road in a big bubble, looks fun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rQr8YkzEEWQ#! If this actually becomes in to production, would you wear it ?

1st of all I'd be wearing gloves,--- small point;---- I see nothing wrong with kit that will save lives. I take it this isn't yet on the market?--so I would like to see some test done with a real person demonstrating it.
THEN at what cost??

Oh, Yeah---- how many counties will it take to stop you bouncing?? Shocked

They were selling airbag waistcoats at the bike show, good idea but £400 affraidaffraid , I would wear the one in the vid if it came in a brighter colour fofl

Not sure but look biker said they would not wear helments now we all do , i also wear a back protector so one day we all just might ride a big orange ball thumbs

Its a good idea so far, its just the colour, mind you, it would be pretty hard not to see a biker in a bright orange suit lol.

If you were nocked off your bike and crashed in a populated area you could knock down loads of people like bowling pins. Would you then be liable?