Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Oldfart

Hi to all

TheBiker46, not my age, just retired at 65. Real name Den. Own an 09 Sprint ST1050. Mad about the TT and go every year.

Waited 34 yrs to get there (Teaching) If you never go again its defo one for the bucket list

TheBiker46 wrote:
Waited 34 yrs to get there (Teaching) If you never go again its defo one for the bucket list
trouble is Den as you know you need to book the year before to get in any where, and I can never commit myself so early on because of work Sad

welcome to the forum den,nice ride you got there m8 thumbs
im sure we could organise a forum TT ride out one year thumbs

Hi Dick. Many thanks. Have been doing the TT for many years and will be a volunteer marshall next year. Glad to help in any way I can. Smile

@Grumpyowl wrote:
welcome Den..

All of a sudden I feel Young

lol!lol!

Enjoy it while it lasts. At least I can get in the bike shows cheaper!! lol!lol!

Hi Den and welcome to the site. I am lucky enough to live on the TT course, if it hadn't been for 10,000 other fans invading, i am sure i would have bumped into before now. Ill be in the Mitre In Kirk Michael if you fancy a pint of bushys.

@cpt_pants wrote:
Hi Den and welcome to the site. I am lucky enough to live on the TT course, if it hadn't been for 10,000 other fans invading, i am sure i would have bumped into before now. Ill be in the Mitre In Kirk Michael if you fancy a pint of bushys.

Used to stop at the Kirk Michael commissioners campsite, until I got a homestay in Onchan. Will send you a pm nearer the time thumbs

TheBiker46 wrote:
@cpt_pants wrote:

Used to stop at the Kirk Michael commissioners campsite, until I got a homestay in Onchan. Will send you a pm nearer the time thumbs
Thats what makes our forum great thumbsVery Happy

@Stue11 wrote:
TheBiker46 wrote:
@cpt_pants wrote:

Youre right there Stue

TheBiker46 wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
TheBiker46 wrote:
@cpt_pants wrote:

Youre right there Stue
agree yes thats what its all about Very Happy

@Davehutch wrote:
TheBiker46 wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
TheBiker46 wrote:

Youre right there Stue
agree yes thats what its all about Very Happy
Right then Dave ile cya 2mw for that test ride on the B king hide i promise not to wheelie it thumbs

There had been some bad weather for camping over the years, so I can't say I blame you. It'll be good to meet you.

TheBiker46 wrote:
Hi Dick. Many thanks. Have been doing the TT for many years and will be a volunteer marshall next year. Glad to help in any way I can. Smile

nice one den Very Happythumbs

welcome to the forum den, would love to do the tt one year its deffo be on my bucket list.

Will be happy to give you any help I can You wont regret it

TheBiker46 wrote:
welcome to the forum den, would love to do the tt one year its deffo be on my bucket list.

Will be happy to give you any help I can You wont regret it

Cheers den you'll like it on ere they are a great bunch of guys an girls thumbs