Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sweban

My guns

Nice collection dude, but a bit more info would be nice. Make, calibre, what you use them for. Smile

@Davehutch wrote:
Nice sweban thumbs I posted a pic of mine up a while ago , and have just re-newed my shotgun license

I got huntinglicense so i dont hav to
re-newe it

Nice collection dude, but a bit more info would be nice. Make, calibre, what you use them for. Smile

the one on top is a BRNO 22

the semi-automatic is a ZAFER 12

the double-barreled is a husqvarna 12

i only have them for target practice

@cpt_pants wrote:
fightingcheers
Nice collection there mate. Do you get to use them much?

more or less diferent from year to year

Nice little collection anyway mate. When I get home at the end of the week I'll try & remember to post a pic of my dad's old hammer gun. Made in Birmingham around 1880, beautiful thing but unsafe to use. It was only ever proved with black powder. A modern nitro shell would maybe burst the barrels (Damascus barrels) affraid and take your fingers off. Shocked

Nice little collection anyway mate. When I get home at the end of the week I'll try & remember to post a pic of my dad's old hammer gun. Made in Birmingham around 1880, beautiful thing but unsafe to use. It was only ever proved with black powder. A modern nitro shell would maybe burst the barrels (Damascus barrels) affraid and take your fingers off. Shocked

loking forwood to see it

it is fun with old guns

Like the bow mate thumbs What sort of pull does it have? Given the pulleys I'm assuming the effective pull is a lot less than the actual? (And before there are any comments relating to the pull of the bow fingerfoflfofl )

Like the bow mate thumbs What sort of pull does it have? Given the pulleys I'm assuming the effective pull is a lot less than the actual? (And before there are any comments relating to the pull of the bow fingerfoflfofl )

Draw on this one is 55-70 pounds with a letoff of 80%

and how fast can it run Laughing

and how fast can it run Laughing

At full draw 31 inches at 70 pounds it can achieve 320 fps. However been a short arse my draw length is only 26 inches so would realistically only reach 300 - 305 at 70 pounds. Still ample fast enough.