Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
firehawk

I know it's a few weeks away.....

but, come on then, what are you getting your missus or your bloke for Valentines. Just being nosey really Laughing

i may also need some ideas

@firehawk wrote:
but, come on then, what are you getting your missus or your bloke for Valentines. Just being nosey really Laughing

i may also need some ideas

may get my cat something its her birthday foflfoflfofl

cant say............

don't do valentines my wife says i havent got a romantic bone in my body been together 30 years so must be doing summit right Smile

but if i was your age and she was a bit of hot stuff id take her out for a nice meal(book now or youll not get a table anywhere nice )and then take her home and dont try anything she will respect you for it in the morning then the next week she will let you do your dirty stuff thumbs

I dont bother with it mate...but im sure theres someone on here that does Laughing when we first got together i asked what she thought of valentines...she being a lady offcourse said it was a time to show your appreciation of each others love for one an other...so with that, i knew form our first xmas together she liked practical things......so wait for it i bought her a brand new........

Drill with a years warranty as she enjoyed DIY and im not lyeing ask her LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing weve never botherd since thumbsthumbs

well im taking her for a nice meal in Bath then staying in a bloody nice hotel. may get her a spa day too. dunno what little gifts to get her to go with it tho Sad

Bloodyhell Jeff hold on here..thats enough Laughing

only Laughing kidding good on ya mate Laughing shes one lucky women thumbs

I'll be getting her a card and a small gift to go with it. thumbs Nothing like a meal and a hotel room!? fofl

the usual mate sod all thumbs

agree

She has me, what more could she possibly want?

Also agree with Stu, practical is the way to go - I once bought the ex a cement mixer for her birthday...

not decided yet.. although i did tell her if she passes her bike test this year then there will be a nice brand new ducati monster waiting for her for christmas Shocked

Nowt I divorced her last September partyapplause

As the saying goes 'If it's got tits or tyres it's gonna be trouble!' foflfofl

nothing really as we are away in london on the 15th, booked hotel, going on the train so no driving also going to see the show warhorse at the theatre while there so thats costing me enough.

we dont usually bother, marie reckons its a waste of time anyway thats good enough for me thumbs

@dick65 wrote:
@Grumpyowl wrote:
the usual mate sod all thumbs

Stan thats what my mrs gets every year fofl

Same we don't bother

My bike may get summat though thumbs
agree im refurbishing my calipers at the mo thumbs

yep get her what she needs, seals, red rubber gease and bleed nipples you know she'll apreciate it Very Happy