Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

new baby :)

just picked this cracker up.

20k miles, full service history up to 15k miles, every MOT since new, and its hpi clear.

needs a bit of a clean being stored in garage for 6months to a year. but polish etc will work fine.

got it for the large sum of, £875 deliverd to my door party

this ones getting abit of bling but not too much, going to get a small screen to tidy front up, renthals, front braded lines as brakes are bit soft, and some front indicators.. oh and better mirrors, but i will keep standard stuff this time for when i do eventually sell it, hopeing not any time soon.

only problems are not tax ro test, rec counter doesnt work, and backs peeling, and front brakes spoungey. but a steal i think

oh and £30 for an underbelly. then its done i reckon.

and thanx is cleaner in the flesh, and took the baffle out, was like a thunder, so nice but dont want to get pulled!

nice rev counter might just be a lose cable block had this on the wife's sv

@madsod wrote:

okay thanx do they come apart? as the background has peeled, so needs new backing

Great stuff chad,would love to get the polisher on that frame LaughingLaughing

enjoy it mate thumbsthumbs

@dick65 wrote:
@lee wrote:
Great stuff chad,would love to get the polisher on that frame LaughingLaughing

lol!lol!

sod that lee,

could you pm message me the price to polkish forks please?

as debating need to come off for new dust seals, and their very oxidised as have been polished before, thinking of doing them myself but i will have them shiney noit like a mirror like you thumbs

Very nice chad, keep the baffle in ya pocket for when you go out you can just say it fell out and your on your way home to fix it, keep it loud and proud thumbsthumbs

@madsod wrote:

okay thanx do they come apart? as the background has peeled, so needs new backing
yes it will come apart takes a bit of time thumbs

Love it !

Great shape, motor, frame etc, only thing for
me was the suspension. Not a drama if your not
keeping it long term or dont spend all weekend
chasing sportsbikes, but even with a good shock and
spring/oil in the front they're not very sporty.

Lot's have folk have done suspension swaps,
Local mate Joe used 636 Kwak stuff in his...

Love it !

Great shape, motor, frame etc, only thing for
me was the suspension. Not a drama if your not
keeping it long term or dont spend all weekend
chasing sportsbikes, but even with a good shock and
spring/oil in the front they're not very sporty.

Lot's have folk have done suspension swaps,
Local mate Joe used 636 Kwak stuff in his...

thats a nice bike mate

Cheers guys just got a belly pan for £18 posted. Just need to make brackets etc and paint it

nice one chad,whats the film called nightmare in chads garage LaughingLaughing

ash filmed it, and did you see the flame works on phone but cant see flame on laptop?

flame on my laptop Very Happy

@madsod wrote:
ash filmed it, and did you see the flame works on phone but cant see flame on laptop?

flame on my laptop Very Happy

maybe my laptop, comes out on my phone but nnot laptop, strange

Its mental loud! the flame was massive haha. If i happen to go up Chads again, i'll get my HD cam out, pretty decent life like sound on it, film it again if Chads up for it ?

Its mental loud! the flame was massive haha. If i happen to go up Chads again, i'll get my HD cam out, pretty decent life like sound on it, film it again if Chads up for it ?

deffo mate never get bored of that sound

keep the baffle out, cops wont pull you.
My local bobby told me that cops dont pull bikes for loudness of exhausts anymore. thats why you dont see em with the sound guns like we used to . He said they only pull bikes in random checks or dangerous driving etc, i.e. if theres a reason. Plus if a cop does stop you to check can, you can ask for a deferred test i.e. if you ask for a deferred test he legally cant test it road side, and i quote
'the driver may elect that the test shall be deferred to a time, and carried out at a place, fixed in accordance with Schedule 2 to this Act, and the provisions of that Schedule shall apply accordingly'
in which time you swap the can lol.
Thats a bit of a loophole, which i heard straight from the horses (pigs) mouth Laughing

Long and short of it is, i never have and never will ride with a baffle, just because i love the sound, even when i deafen ppl lol.

dont worry about police, they wont pull you over. Yes it might seem loud but the DB are usually around the 90 mark, they sound louder than they are as its a deeper sound. Never had baffle in my sv, and that was bloody loud!! No baffles in the ktm, and thats also bloody loud Very Happy Got more chance of being pulled over riding a inline 4 with baffle in at high revs screaming its tits off than a v-twin Very Happy

@fr499y wrote:
dont worry about police, they wont pull you over. Yes it might seem loud but the DB are usually around the 90 mark, they sound louder than they are as its a deeper sound. Never had baffle in my sv, and that was bloody loud!! No baffles in the ktm, and thats also bloody loud Very Happy Got more chance of being pulled over riding a inline 4 with baffle in at high revs screaming its tits off than a v-twin Very Happy

Started it earlier with fresh oil. Pairents went nutts. It stays in lol

they'll get used to it... i took mine out and went for a ride with me dad, he was confused as shit.. asked him to turn it round in a gravel car park and he went a bit mad, but was fine after he had a go on it lol