Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RichardH

optimizer

get what ever one you can afford, and leave it on all the time the bike is in the garage , mine is a old one and does the job just fine thumbs

there seems to be loads of different ones, does it make any diff which one I get?

ITCHY wrote:
there seems to be loads of different ones, does it make any diff which one I get?
the new ones do more tests i think but like i say my old one (got to be 10 year old) still does the job

I did have an halfords bike it one , however it did not last long and as I lost the receipt I could not change it , I now have the oxford optimiser 900 which comes with a wall bracket,connector which you can leave attached to the bike and crocodile clips.The screen is digital , it boosts , trickles and maintains the battery....so far seems a good bit of kit.

Machine mart do one for about £12, i have one and had it for 5yrs and its never let me down. thumbs

got mine from lidl 3 years ago only £5 and put a plug on it so it plugs into my power take off socket never had any problems with it mate thumbs

just shows you can use it on your bike m8 there all universal thumbs