Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gavlar1200

Gavlar's Lid!

<--------------------
<--------------------

Morning All, I've decided to sell my Custom Airbrushed Bandit XXR. I know all the stigma surrounding buying a second hand helmet but I can 100% guarantee that this helmet has been well looked after and is in perfect A1 condition. I've had it just about 15 months and in that time I've probably worn it 10-12 times, I have an arai condor that I wear mostly. It has never knocked or dropped, after use it's always cleaned with wet wipes and has been cleaned inside. If it's not on my head it's in a motrax fleece lined helmet bag, even the missus isn't allowed to touch it! The reason I'm selling is A) I'm totally skint and B) When I wear it I'm scared of it getting damaged and want it to be enjoyed. Its a size medium, a very generous med I'd say. I'll get some pics up later if there is any interest (my avatar is the helmet) or you can PM me your email and I'll send you a load....

I know there are a few double entendres in there so enjoy Very Happy

ps. It comes with the iridium visor, a smoked one and the bag
pps. The important bit, I'm looking for OIRO £250. (cost £400 new)

Thanks for looking guys

Gav thumbs

daim i would and its my size but got my arai, and love it thumbs

good luck with the sale fella

This is on egay now chaps but if anyone wants it make an offer i won't be offended thumbs

I know u said its med but what size is that in inches.Basically what size is your head exact size plz? thumbs

ive seen it on e bay,dont seem to doing to good,as the person who painted it,is advertising 4 helmets on the same page,not telling you how to suck eggs but i would advertise ellswere, thumbsEmbarassedEmbarassed

@haveugot1 wrote:
I know u said its med but what size is that in inches.Basically what size is your head exact size plz? thumbs

Hi mate, my head is 23" and it fits perfectly. Thanks for your interest mate thumbs

@gsf1200 wrote:
ive seen it on e bay,dont seem to doing to good,as the person who painted it,is advertising 4 helmets on the same page,not telling you how to suck eggs but i would advertise ellswere, thumbsEmbarassedEmbarassed

I've had 4 offers and 15 watchers its doin alright. Where else do you suggest I advertise? A motorbike forum perhaps? Very Happy

Hi All
These are superb lids,i have had two of them and still own the Bandit Street which is my pride and joy LaughingLaughing They are real good quality lids at a good price and that paint job is Wicked.!! I would buy it myself if I had the spare cash,but the missus would probably castrate me LOL. thumbs

@StevieH wrote:
Hi All
These are superb lids,i have had two of them and still own the Bandit Street which is my pride and joy LaughingLaughing They are real good quality lids at a good price and that paint job is Wicked.!! I would buy it myself if I had the spare cash,but the missus would probably castrate me LOL. thumbs

Cheers Buddy, hopefully someone will fancy it and make an offer thumbs

If it dont go and Ive got the spare cash...I may try and ride up and try it for size as I am a large,but it might fit me. I would love it.

@StevieH wrote:
Hi All

Cheers Buddy, hopefully someone will fancy it and make an offer thumbs

What about a packet of cheese & onion and a snickers (walkers cheese & onion though )
hidefoflfoflfofl

A guy on egay, I managed to persuade him to pay me direct so did'nt get charged.
Thanks for your interest though bud.
Gav

A guy on egay, I managed to persuade him to pay me direct so did'nt get charged.
Thanks for your interest though bud.
Gav

Gav the crisp an snickers are on there way and I have put an extra packet in.
cheers micky
foflfoflfofl