Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Iano

Pertol prices

the cost of a gallon must be getting close to around £6.50 in old terms now which makes you wince a bit when its put like that.

My bike does 50mpg yet I'm saving for a bike that does 40mpg, am I mad?

@Iano wrote:
the cost of a gallon must be getting close to around £6.50 in old terms now which makes you wince a bit when its put like that.

My bike does 50mpg yet I'm saving for a bike that does 40mpg, am I mad?

probably Laughing
but untill they make an electric or diesel
Hayabusa i'm sticking with what i've got.

only use my bike for fun but it does get expensive when going away for a week on it.

noticed my car was taking £91 diesel to fill up 2 weeks ago its over £97 now Sad

its getting beyond a joke,my bikes my only transport as i dont drive,i think the government gets 60% tax on a litre but dont quote me on that angry

i used to get £10 for every £1 i spent on diesel whilst taxiing i now get £5 for every £1 i spend on diesel the government must do something soon thumb down

Yer but lads Camaron says we all in this together so it all cool n groovy !
don't start me off on fuel costs ...........wheres me LSD gone ........... Sad

@XS1100 wrote:
Yer but lads Camaron says we all in this together so it all cool n groovy !
don't start me off on fuel costs ...........wheres me LSD gone ........... Sad

ask julie LaughingLaughing

Theres a method in there madness its gone up again,so in august they will scrap the rise making people think they have stepped in and helped us out

trust me I seen it in the tea leafs

Best to move out the UK not only does fuel cost less but you get a lot more sun , so more time on the bike thumbsparty

were really going to have to cut back on our long days out this year me an the Mrs,its getting a bit much when a trip to somewhere like Whitby costs us about £100 with 2 bikes to fill up.cant afford to be doing that every weekend.I remember when she first started riding we used to fill both bikes up and get change out of £20,now were looking nearer to £40

were really going to have to cut back on our long days out this year me an the Mrs,its getting a bit much when a trip to somewhere like Whitby costs us about £100 with 2 bikes to fill up.cant afford to be doing that every weekend.I remember when she first started riding we used to fill both bikes up and get change out of £20,now were looking nearer to £40

you are so right ever june we have a weekend away in "Scarborough this is with the rfoc fourm , last year fuel cost me over £90 , had a good time but hell its weekend of june the 8 this year so if and one is around would be nice to see you

local bp is shut on the isalnd for a feurb. well knock down and rebuilt.

so tesco and gulf put prices up fuel i just shy of £1.40 a litre at the min, yet on the way to college is £1.36

or if i got to sittingbourne just out my way by 5 mins its £1.34