Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RichardH

near miss

just got this off another forum, what an arrogant censored the car driver is.

jag t**t. it does look like its 2 lanes into one. but then the white lines were so old or had been blacked out. still car shouldnt get so loody close

the censored was just a bully and the least the police should have done was go to speak to him about his conduct.

hope insurance told him were to go.

what a censored you get that off the v strom forum rich? Laughing

the censored in the cars obviously got an inferiority complex because he thought he bought a Jag then found out its actually a Mondeo.

I thought the scooter rider was quite retsrained, I'm pretty sure I would have lost it, especially the way the Jag man was talking to him.

soon be here rich something to look forward to thumbsthumbs yeah would be easy to lose it but i try the civil approach these days takes folk by surprise but its worked so far,recently got a parcel of a women on ebay she hadnt put postage on it so i had to pay + handling charge was a bit mad but sent her a really nice email got the cash paid back in within 20 minutes,result Very Happy

as wrong as it would be I would of laid that censored out

sorry most will think it would be wrong,but its censored like that,have no respect for other road users

@lee wrote:
as wrong as it would be I would of laid that censored out

sorry most will think it would be wrong,but its censored like that,have no respect for other road users

agreeagree

I would have smack him insurance details pal..your wife would have been ringing for ya life insurance arrogant censored t could have killed the poor bloke censored

If that arrogant censored Had pulled up like that in front of me and nearly knocked me off I'm afraid diplomacy would go out of the window and it would be a case of let the best man win....

yes with out any doubt I would have dropped him there and then , END OFF , and wouldnt care if i went nick , KNOB !!!!!!!!!!!!

Regardless or not if the scooter rider made a mistake, he wasn't going to do the driver any harm, the way the driver re-acted to the rider was life threatning. What was the outcome as I didn't watch to the end? I'd have used the video evidence for sure, the blokes a maniac and the rider was obviously being intimidated by him.

@cab wrote:
Regardless or not if the scooter rider made a mistake, he wasn't going to do the driver any harm, the way the driver re-acted to the rider was life threatning. What was the outcome as I didn't watch to the end? I'd have used the video evidence for sure, the blokes a maniac and the rider was obviously being intimidated by him.

Police didn't want to know, suprise suprise

I must be the only one that thinks the scooter rider was in the wrong then Suspect Comes off the roundabout in the middle of 2 lanes and then seems to drift into the right hand lane.

He then tells the car driver that he didn't see him because he was looking over his left shoulder. Sorry peeps, but if a car driver gives it the "I didn't see you" bit we all go la-la.

Car driver was a bit of a censored for jumping on the brakes though.

@cab wrote:
the way the driver re-acted to the rider was life threatning.

Really?

Maybe the scooter was in the wrong for being in the middle of the "two lanes", but the guy in the car still shouldn't have tried to pass him on the outside. I think the car drivers reaction would have been a bit different if it had been me, Stue, Dave or Jezza on the scooter LaughingLaughing

Car driver's still a t**t, and the Police should have said something to him. Then they wonder why we get defensive on the road?????

Scooter did not swerve out. The prick in the car should not have attempted to pass. TREAT 2 WHEELS AS THEY ARE CARS, would the car have passed NO. All of us see the same every time we ride.

NOTE. Its on a slip road very poorly marked if my eyes are good.

@Macie_UK wrote:
@cab wrote:
the way the driver re-acted to the rider was life threatning.

Really?

I didn't mean during the confrontation but the way he swerved in front and pulled him up.

@cab wrote:
I didn't mean during the confrontation but the way he swerved in front and pulled him up.

Ah, got ya thumbs Yeah with you on that one.

this has been discussed a lot on the forum I stole it off, someone posted an ariel? shot from google and there is only one narrowing lane.

i had the same thing happen before, was 2 into one i was in the outside to filter in and while it was still 2 lanes, i was side swiped by a nob in a beetle! as usual they think cause your a learner they know whats right and wrong..

Think the driver showed great restraint, but me I would of rammed his teeth in.