Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
madsod

mot tormorrow

GOT the orange bike in for MOT tormorrow , sould pass as it looks like new , and iv not had one fail for years , but you never no , Very Happy

good luck m8 im sure she'll fly through Very Happy ive got mine next week thumbs

Good luck Gary but the way you look after your bikes I doubt you will need it, thumbs

can't see that failing, got mine in for a general service tomorrow

Good luck mate. When I took the bandit for an MOT last year the guy gave me an advisory on my noisy exhaust. Yet his Hardly had open drag pipes on!

@madsod wrote:
GOT the orange bike in for MOT tormorrow , sould pass as it looks like new , and iv not had one fail for years , but you never no , Very Happy
so how did it go ??

@Davehutch wrote:
@madsod wrote:
so how did it go ??
agree

@Davehutch wrote:
@madsod wrote:
so how did it go ??

How did the MOT go. Mine passed on Monday

Bad news its in for friday now got up to day just of to work and a radiator went bang in the front room and we had a leak , so got a new rad to put in over the weekend , hope it dont take long as i would like to get out on the bike

@madsod wrote:
Bad news its in for friday now got up to day just of to work and a radiator went bang in the front room and we had a leak , so got a new rad to put in over the weekend , hope it dont take long as i would like to get out on the bike
good luck with both thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
@madsod wrote:
agreethumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@madsod wrote:
agreethumbs

agreethumbsthumbs

@dick65 wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@madsod wrote:
agreethumbs

agreethumbsthumbs

agree with the others good luck thumbs

As above, good luck with everything. Especially the weather for your run out thumbsthumbs

Well it passed , thumbsparty bloke said it was spot on . and a very nice bike , so that made my day , cheers it rides so nice very tight and goes round the bends so very well ,