Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
stantheman

Scum

My son was out in town last night with his new.girlfriend she. Went. Outside to use her phone when some scumbag. Tried to take it off her he headbutted her and broke her nose poor kid she is only 18 and. About 7 stone they're going to the police station this afternoon to see if it's on CCTV censored Bloody I pad didn't mean to put party symbol but can't remove it

That's the symbol you post when you get your hands around his neck.

Hope cctv can help catch the b-----d.

Do You think she would know that person if she saw them again?
10/4 Stan I fingers like pigs t--s i pod touch screen what ever ......hopeless case.

censored barstewards I hope she is ok. Would love to get my hands on them for a couple of hours, if they done it to one of my daughters I couldn't tell you what I would do to them. censoredcensored

censored barstewards I hope she is ok. Would love to get my hands on them for a couple of hours, if they done it to one of my daughters I couldn't tell you what I would do to them. censoredcensored

agree well bad that

Scum of the earth 1 thieves and secondly the so called men that hit women, hopefully they will catch the censored s angryangryangry

Stan I wish my eldest jadey was with her, she has been a black belt in karate since she was 8 and been doin it since she was 4, she is nearly 21 now they certainly would ave had a shock, I have seen her fight in so many competitions and absolutely kick some arses, her face just changes when she is in fight mode, she has been disqualified once for breaking a blokes nose coz his mum was shouting out just hit her like she is a man, so she kicked him in the face and that was that, she went up to the mum and said you should ave kept your mouth shut and he would have a nicer nose lol, I still worry when she is out but I do no she can stick up for herself aswell.

sorry to hear about this stan i bet the gutless shit would'nt try it on a bloke.hope she gets over it ok.

*****!

ive had trouble in past. last was bout a year ago, and a gan of 12 people my age and older drunk, srtoned etc started.

seem to think its funny! nothing on their own thou

no words to describe this censored underclass confused .

hope her visual injuries heal quick and shes not left too mentally scarred by this.

@Grumpyowl wrote:
no words to describe this censored underclass confused .

hope her visual injuries heal quick and shes not left too mentally scarred by this.

agree sorry to hear this stan