Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
streetfighter

phone call today

Had a phone call today, I applied for a job quite a few months ago driving for Audi near where i live 5 sometimes 6 days a week, I have got an interview with them on thursday thumbs , I will see what happens but it seems a good job and i'll see more of the wife and kids thumbsthumbs, cant wait really as i've had enough of doing shiftwork and would love to go back on perminante days, so if it will be it will be thumbsthumbs

@dick65 wrote:
good luck m8 hope all goes well Very Happythumbsthumbs

good luck mate hope it all goes well for you thumbs

@madsod wrote:
VERY BEST OF LUCK thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
Good luck Micky thumbs

@Grumpyowl wrote:
Fingers and toes crossed for you thumbs

@sweban wrote:
Good luck thumbs

Cheers fella's thumbs can't wait just on the net at work looking at there website doing some research so i can ask them questions aswell, I want as much knowledge as possible, you no that old saying you can never no to much thumbsthumbsthumbs

good to get a bit of background shows youve done your research at interview time thumbsthumbs

Cheers all it was so out of the blue i wasn't expecting it as i wasn't looking for a job, i no that work is tough to get but if i get this i see it as someone else will get my job, as i said earlier what will be will be thanks for your support Micky thumbsthumbs

Fingers crossed for you mate. Looks like an "everyone wins" situation so best of luck. thumbsthumbs