Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
streetfighter

interview with Audi

Wad walked around the showroom and garage the manager said I will be driving every single model that Audi have they have a warehouse with 400 cars that a needs to be taken to customers and different branches so can't wait to start thumbs
thumbsVery Happyparty

Wad walked around the showroom and garage the manager said I will be driving every single model that Audi have they have a warehouse with 400 cars that a needs to be taken to customers and different branches so can't wait to start thumbs

Sounds like a very rewarding job.I'd love it m8 thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
The thing is no more shift work partyparty
And more time for forums LaughingLaughingthumbspartyparty

You know it stue anyway how was the extra reps lol!
There's only one forum and it's this one thumbs
I pushed em out for ya thumbs

Well done mate. When I got my new job last year I felt great, its with the same firm but its days and a step up the ladder. One of the hardest things was getting used to a regular day after 16 years on 3 shifts, oh yeah and not getting dirty or hurting myself everyday. Stoked for ya pal thumbs

It seems like all I hear is people losing jobs and misery everywhere so its great to hear someone getting a job and one they are so passionate about, really, really WELL DONE! and all the best of luck for the future. thumbsthumbs

Re think i'm gonna enjoy myself party

Try this one

thumbs [/quote]

Hell of an interview. No wonder you passed thumbsthumbs

Well had a call this morning they want me to start in the morning between 9.30 and 10, the manager said that i will be paid from 8 and he doesn't mind if i'm late WOOOOO cant wait i'm so pleased. AUDI HERE I COME party i'll give you an update when i'm settled in and take some pics thumbsthumbs

Well had a call this morning they want me to start in the morning between 9.30 and 10, the manager said that i will be paid from 8 and he doesn't mind if i'm late WOOOOO cant wait i'm so pleased. AUDI HERE I COME party i'll give you an update when i'm settled in and take some pics thumbsthumbs

ITCHY wrote:
concratconcratconcratconcratconcratconcratconcratconcratconcratconcratconcratconcratconcratconcratconcratconcratconcratconcratconcratconcrat

@dick65 wrote:
excellent news thumbspartyparty

Cheers ITCHY and Dick thumbs

Good luck on ya first day mate,no drinking tonight thumbs

nice one mate have fun! party

Just had this txt from the bloke that got me the interview thumbs
And Lee naa not gonna ave a drinking

Hi Michael

Good luck for tomorrow. I hope everything goes ok. Don't worry about anything it is always strange at a new company a little bit like your first day at school. They are a good bunch a Stansted Audi just don't be afraid to ask if you get stuck on anything. Keep in touch and let me know how it goes.

Regards.

Chris Dowton
Automotive Recruitment Consultants

Well all good enjoying my day just having a break,
thumbs

First one this morning, I'll give another update later but all goin well so far thumbs

Well all good enjoying my day just having a break,
thumbs

First one this morning, I'll give another update later but all goin well so far thumbs

Is that your company car??

Is that your company car??[/quote]

I wish thats one of many I've driven today auto with flappy paddles on the steering thumbs

What an end to a great week this was my last delivery wooo

Couldn't believe it when they said we ave our last car of the day, I thought they were messing me, you no new boy let get him goin but what a dream so fast very fast the big V10 OMG party so a cracking end to the week thumbs

pleased its working out and your enjoying it Very Happythumbs

@dick65 wrote:
pleased its working out and your enjoying it Very Happythumbs

Dick normal hours I see the wife and kids, home at a reasonable time, I love cars only downside is there is no bikes to be delivered because I love them more Sad plus I ave a long weekend off, and get paid for Friday and Monday thumbs

dad said can he have a job Smile haha

and what do you actually do then deliver new cars to their customers?

ITCHY wrote:
are you a red plater then??

Itchy yeh use red plates but never go anywhere without another driver that picks me up, not like people you see at the side of the road or motorway thumbing a lift. So wherever I go someone will pick me up thumbs

Chad yeh deliver new and cars a few years old also pick up and drop off services and cars which have had mechanical work done. I have got website your dad can go on they are always recruiting but it's not Audi thumbsthumbs

ITCHY wrote:

Itchy yeh use red plates but never go anywhere without another driver that picks me up, not like people you see at the side of the road or motorway thumbing a lift. So wherever I go someone will pick me up thumbs

Chad yeh deliver new and cars a few years old also pick up and drop off services and cars which have had mechanical work done. I have got website your dad can go on they are always recruiting but it's not Audi thumbsthumbs

but hes in kent? and sounds good mate!

Over the moon for ya Micky great to be home aswell and spend quality time with family Very Happythumbsthumbs

ITCHY wrote:

but hes in kent? and sounds good mate!

Chad you go online do the form then they get back to ya, they have places all over the country, you tell them what area you are in they will deffo ave something in Kent thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
Over the moon for ya Micky great to be home aswell and spend quality time with family Very Happythumbsthumbs

agree with ya stue, only thing is still trying to change the old body clock from doing shift work, me pal said it took him about 3-4 weeks I told him he's taking the p*ss, but family time has been great this week, and the Mrs said she has noticed a change in me I ain't been snappy, so thats good, thumbs