Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
madsod

SUNDAY MEET UP

Might be up for this one Garry ile ask a few 2mw whether they are up for it thumbsthumbs

only 20 mins from me , if I can get out of work I will bimble down.

will av to see how far it is but might pop along Smile

@Davehutch wrote:
got a wedding to go to tomorrow, but if I am ok Sunday morning I may be up for it too thumbs

Give us a shout as soon as you know Dave and we can meet up on the way If you like.

@Robbie wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
got a wedding to go to tomorrow, but if I am ok Sunday morning I may be up for it too thumbs

Give us a shout as soon as you know Dave and we can meet up on the way If you like.
Come on Dave ile be going partypartyparty be good to meet Madsod aka Garry too partyparty

bit far for me but to all who are going have a great ride thumbsthumbs

Come on folks ile be there partypartypartypartyparty

I will even sign autographs LaughingLaughingLaughingpartypartypartyparty

@Robbie wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

was thinking the same m8 , wedding is at 12 (its jimmys by the way ) so planing on getting back tea time /early eaveing so i can get myself ready for the morning thumbs will give you a shout later, thought we could meet at the old little chef like last time thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
@Robbie wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

Come on Dave ile be going partypartyparty be good to meet Madsod aka Garry too partyparty

yes i want to meet Garry too , we have been talking to each other for a few years now and never met

@Davehutch wrote:
@Robbie wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

was thinking the same m8 , wedding is at 12 (its jimmys by the way ) so planing on getting back tea time /early eaveing so i can get myself ready for the morning thumbs will give you a shout later, thought we could meet at the old little chef like last time thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
@Robbie wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

yes i want to meet Garry too , we have been talking to each other for a few years now and never met
Excellent thumbsthumbspartypartyparty

Little chef's fine mate or if you wanna come to mine earlier I'll get the sausage or bacon sarnie's out Laughing

@Robbie wrote:
Little chef's fine mate or if you wanna come to mine earlier I'll get the sausage or bacon sarnie's out Laughing
Now thats an offer he surely cant refuse LaughingLaughing cya 2mw Robbie take it easy thumbsthumbs ps dont forget the clocks go forward tonight thumbsthumbs

see you boys on sunday Very Happy sun will be out so please ride safe ,

Right then 2mw theres me wifey, Onslow, Pike37 and Nina, Rouse, Day101, Edd, we will be leaving at 10am 2mw, ride safe everyone thumbs look forward to meeting some new and ols faces 2mw thumbsthumbs

right then lads i am round robbies for 9.30 full blown brekkie (no Beans) then will be with you , cant wait , and had a good day at Jimmys wedding going bed now

Safe ride down , boy's bit far for brekkie ,all i would have been up for this also , see you later

@Robbie wrote:
I'm still lying lying here in bed Very HappyVery Happy

well get up then my wife still not up iv walked the dogs got the bikes out etc SleepSleepSleepSleep

Have a good day chaps ride safe thumbsthumbs

Nice ride and nice to see everyone , was nice to meet garry & wife at long last , kept away from garrys censored boring m8 lol! and thanks Robbie for foodfood

It was a nice little bimble over Wink today with Dave, also good catching up with some new and old faces thumbs

I had a great day and just as i though what a super lot, of guy's and
doll's ride safe ,and roll on the next one thumbsthumbs

Excellent rideout today, nice to meet some new and very old faces Laughing ile post some pics up later thumbsthumbs

Great ride , nice people ,sun out , what more do ya want. thumbs

This is Garry's aka Madsod's Rf, and fairplay pics dont do her justice, she's even better looking in the flesh well done Garry she's stunning thumbs

Delboy, Robbie, and Dave setting off home Very Happy

Cracking shot of Robbie thumbs

Back end of Dave's king, thinkl he thought Xs1100 was leading the way LaughingLaughing

And no that car at the junction didnt crash LaughingLaughing

pleased you all had a cracking ride you got the weather for it Very Happythumbs great pics as well thumbs

nice one all ya picked a great day for it thumbsthumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
@lee wrote:
your next on my list lee , going to sort out meeting you next Shocked

Oh dear....be afraid.........be very afraid Laughing

@Davehutch wrote:
@lee wrote:
your next on my list lee , going to sort out meeting you next Shocked
agree and dont forget to take mee too thumbsthumbs

@Robbie wrote: