Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

rack for the king

yer and you could put a sign above it saying look at my big exhaust pipes hidehidesorry

rack looks fine - designed to suit the bike, assume the container in the images goes with it and that will be next, practicalities mean compromises sometimes. whole thing looks good though, about as good as it gets with luggage, smashing looking bike, massively out of my league.

Dave i like it but once you have luggage on it how you gonna fit on the bike where's ya belly going to go hidesorryhide

Practicality over looks in my opinion. I had a givi rack for a top box on the bandit, It looked horrible and huge but for weekend trips it worked out brilliant. Gonna get a rack for the Z too but only fit when needed.

@Robbie wrote:
Practicality over looks in my opinion. I had a givi rack for a top box on the bandit, It looked horrible and huge but for weekend trips it worked out brilliant. Gonna get a rack for the Z too but only fit when needed.
agree only fitted when needed Laughing thankgod thought for a minute you were gonna leave it on there LaughingLaughing

Laughing
I did leave the rack on the bandit.....

The topbox looks bigger because of the angle I took the photo.
Like I said not the best looking thing but is very handy for weekends away without having to have the Mrs following in the car thumbsWink

looks good Dave,handy having a rack,mine doubles as a pillion grabrail thumbsthumbs

Practical Dave.You'll get a few cases of Stella on there thumbs

Whatever rocks ya boat Laughing ive never really been into rallys and weekend aways with bikes untill our annual meet last year Laughing but i'd still not bring myself to attach any kind of luggage racks to a motorbike of mine hide im sorry... for me minus the other half for a weekend away i'd fit everything i needed to take in a ruck sack bananabanana

Rucksack and bungee cords are all you need for a weekend away and an exciting ride thumbsaffraidthumbsaffraid

Going to get some of the "soft" panniers for next time I'm away Laughing

@dick65 wrote:
looks good Dave,handy having a rack,mine doubles as a pillion grabrail thumbsthumbs
Thats the other reason why I want to try one,think it will hel mel on the back thumbs

I need and want a tourer or at least
something slightly more practical.

Wont be a B-King for me though.
No grab rail, small high seat,
bodywork stops pillion gripping with their legs.

...not to mention the annoying 16ltr fuel tank.

B-King makes a GREAT toy to clown about on,
it would annoy the hell out of me as a pillion/
tourer/weekend away bike.

Each to their own... thumbs

thought £55 wasnt to bad thumbs But I now realise I need the "L" brackets £125 thumb down

so all in all £180 plus you have to drill through the plastic affraid

@Davehutch wrote:
thought £55 wasnt to bad thumbs But I now realise I need the "L" brackets £125 thumb down

Noooo we are not women we dont need that much for camping surely hide 2day stop over.. 2 pants 2socks deodarant toothbrush no hair gel Laughing change of boot and away ya go wear the clothes under ya leathers thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

Noooo we are not women we dont need that much for camping surely hide 2day stop over.. 2 pants 2socks deodarant toothbrush no hair gel Laughing change of boot and away ya go wear the clothes under ya leathers thumbs
agree but stu does like the hair gel goes with the jls look. lol

@Stue11 wrote:
Noooo we are not women we dont need that much for camping surely

What is this camping of which you speak? Is it some sort of budget hotel with no trouser press? scratch Me and daughter did a week away with a pannier of clothes each and the top box had shoes, laptop, camera gear, drinks and stuff - so about enough space for Dave's cleaning products and some ACF50 Laughing

@Davehutch wrote:

it all cost a lot now Dave , SadSadSadSad

i found a easy way around it without sacrificing rider comfort... take the misses, add one of these and fill it with the clothes Very HappyLaughing

Had 2 standard KTM 950 exhausts in mine yesturday, with plenty of room to spare rofl.. bit heavy though o_O

@Stue11 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

any longer take three pairs of pants , one to wear , one to wash and one drying thumbs