Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gsf1200

IM SORRY

Embarassed last night i had a rant about this censored bandit,im sorry to have gone off on one at chad,CHAD IM SORRY Embarassed i didnt mean or want to upset anyone,the bike is going ive had enough,if any one wants a mk1 1200 bandit in blue,14000 miles,that runs on 3 let me know,once again sorry if i upset anyone,and CHAD IM VERY SORRY hidesorry SUE

@gsf1200 wrote:
Embarassed last night i had a rant about this censored bandit,im sorry to have gone off on one at chad,CHAD IM SORRY Embarassed i didnt mean or want to upset anyone,the bike is going ive had enough,if any one wants a mk1 1200 bandit in blue,14000 miles,that runs on 3 let me know,once again sorry if i upset anyone,and CHAD IM VERY SORRY hidesorry SUE

Wassup Sue? Not been able to be on line much lately due to other commitments, did I miss something? Perhaps we can help if it's a mechanical thing?

didn't see your original post but I'm sure nobody holds grudges - this is the pleasantest forum I've come across.

This is chad were talking about.. you got more chance of offending a fly than him thumbs

Well, we all have bad days, you've apologized,job done, move on thumbsthumbs

ITCHY wrote:
Well, we all have bad days, you've apologized,job done, move on thumbsthumbs
agree

@gsf1200 wrote:
Sad thanx guys,i thought i had blown it there Embarassed cheers sue Embarassed

Seriously Sue this is the nicest biker forum I've ever been on. Genuinely nice bunch of guys thumbs

Don't let that go to your heads you lot... Laughing

@gsf1200 wrote:
Sad thanx guys,i thought i had blown it there Embarassed cheers sue Embarassed

Seriously Sue this is the nicest biker forum I've ever been on. Genuinely nice bunch of guys thumbs

Don't let that go to your heads you lot... Laughing
agree

@gsf1200 wrote:

Dont sell for next to nowt.Im sure we can fix it between us thumbs
Has it been standing

@flange wrote:
@gsf1200 wrote:

Dont sell for next to nowt.Im sure we can fix it between us thumbs
Has it been standing

Or if you do sell it for next to nowt sell it to me, I've got £20 here with your name on it hidev funnyv funnyv funny

i dont know whats been checked already on the bike, but dont give up too easily Smile check plugs, HT caps are on properly ( lead not contacting properly inside the cap ) switch between plugs, and try new plugs to see if the problem jumps from one cylinder to another. Plenty on here with bandits who would be willing to lend or try there HT Leads on yours Smile Dont give up on a bike because of a small problem if you like the bike keep at it thumbs

£50 bid refused. I guess it will be repaired. Get your head up and sort it.