Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jimmywiz

Nobblys on rear - but not on front

would you recommend having nobblys on the rear but not on the front.

need a new rear tyre after my close near miss today - but aint really got the cash to change both - the front it fine and hardly used but the rear is shot.

looking at these - just something cheep and cheerful for when i have fun in the mud

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Tyre-4-10-18-Sinnis-Apache-125-QM125GY-Motorcycle-125cc-/160532381079?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts&hash=item256079bd97#ht_1807wt_1398

would it be ok to mix nobblys and road tyres

stues the man to ask about tyres,personnally never used knobblys on a road bike scratch

Your a drip James fofl

And why buy cheap Chinese tyres that wont grip any better, and you sure that's right size you have sm not mx rims. Get a brand name

Your a drip James fofl

And why buy cheap Chinese tyres that wont grip any better, and you sure that's right size you have sm not mx rims. Get a brand name

Famous brand. Mr Li wu wrip off, Beijing fully gallanteed.

grab ya self a roadrider, best tyre for that bike!

in my days that's all i ran was nobblys on the rear
[img][/img]

[img][/img]

is you want that knobbly style of tyre, Avon Distanzia are the only ones i would attempt on a divvy..

@fr499y wrote:
is you want that knobbly style of tyre, Avon Distanzia are the only ones i would attempt on a divvy..

NOOOO - this is for my 125

@jimmywiz wrote:
@fr499y wrote:
what 125 is it?

sinnis apache 125

Ohh, just get a good set of tyres for it, think there a 110/70-17 and 130/70-17 on that? if so something like roadriders will be perfect Smile

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/130-70-17-62H-Continental-Twist-SM-SPORT-Motorcycle-Supermoto-Rear-Tyre-NEW-/350502527681?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts&hash=item519b9422c1#ht_2930wt_1163

Or about £130/£140 will get you a pair of conti twist, roadriders, pilot sporty, etc etc

@fr499y wrote:
@jimmywiz wrote:
@fr499y wrote:
what 125 is it?

sinnis apache 125

Ohh, just get a good set of tyres for it, think there a 110/70-17 and 130/70-17 on that? if so something like roadriders will be perfect Smile

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/130-70-17-62H-Continental-Twist-SM-SPORT-Motorcycle-Supermoto-Rear-Tyre-NEW-/350502527681?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts&hash=item519b9422c1#ht_2930wt_1163

Or about £130/£140 will get you a pair of conti twist, roadriders, pilot sporty, etc etc

i had the road attacks, seems to grip okay