Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pixiejnr

Itchy itchy.....

I am not a fair weather biker by all accounts (except for ice and snow, obviously), but why did i stupidly buy a bike in April and getting desperate to be out riding her....rain does not put me off, but the roads are so slippery and having been off bikes for 5 years..i wanna be careful...right that's it...whinge over!!!! lol Laughing

I feel your pain..I've done excactly the same thing. Trying to run my new bike in so it can have it's first (500 miles) service. It's very frustrating.

@aceuggy wrote:
I feel your pain..I've done excactly the same thing. Trying to run my new bike in so it can have it's first (500 miles) service. It's very frustrating.

Im the same! got up to 200 miles now, 300 to go and it wont stop raining!!

@Pixiejnr wrote:
I am not a fair weather biker by all accounts (except for ice and snow, obviously), but why did i stupidly buy a bike in April and getting desperate to be out riding her....rain does not put me off, but the roads are so slippery and having been off bikes for 5 years..i wanna be careful...right that's it...whinge over!!!! lol Laughing
I dont blame you no fun on slippery roads shake fingershake finger

just wait im sure we will get 10 good days this year Sad

Don't worry fellow bikers the weather man said, I qoute " we r in for a great summer ". Lying t@+t me thinks! But I think it will be fine. thumbs

@haveugot1 wrote:
Don't worry fellow bikers the weather man said, I qoute " we r in for a great summer ". Lying t@+t me thinks! But I think it will be fine. thumbs
summer was a couple of weeks ago thats it,its been and gone LaughingLaughing

Same here, hate the rain, don't mind cold but won't go out if its wet, fingers toes and everything else crossed for a good summer this year, Cool

rich it hasnt haha!

and i agree all of a nice march, my bike was on road 1st april, few nice days but demp roads make the bike dirty Sad

ha ha...with some of the comments, and sorry for bringing you, Itchy, into it and also, sorry for the disappointment that it wasn't about some sort of leather rash!!!! lmao Laughing