Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

Stupid boy Chad!

i am a tit ent I!

looks like im possible looking at a fine and 3 penalty points

i was coming home from college today, going 70 in a day dream as usual, and as i got to this down hill slop i hadnt noticed my speed had creeped up,

I then saw a police van with a camera sticking out the back, thought nothing of it, got within 10 yards looked at my speed and was between 75-77 on a 70mph duel carriageway! head bang

and that was too late im hopeing it wasnt more when they got me! time will tell! look like half my wages could go onto the fine!

i just cant believe i did it! really need to pay attention, such and idiot! prison Rant over!

You sould be fine.

Speedo Error will prob take 5mph off.

And with 10% + 2mph your very very unlucky if you get done @ 79 in a 70.

Chill chad you'll be ok thumbs

@Grumpyowl wrote:
You sould be fine.

Speedo Error will prob take 5mph off.

And with 10% + 2mph your very very unlucky if you get done @ 79 in a 70.

Chill chad you'll be ok thumbs

hope so! next couple weeks will tell!

if not its guna be hard insurance is enouh being 19.

New law Chad introduced 2 weeks ago. Anyone caught speeding within 3 years of passing the test automatically gets 6 points so looks like you are off the road and will need to take ALL tests again. BIKE & CAR.

Bet that pi--ed you off. lol.

Good news, true speed would be max 72mph so looks like you are in the clear.

Chad were u on the bike or in the car?? If on the bike they can't have u as there is no plate showing. Car different story

@darkember wrote:
Chad were u on the bike or in the car?? If on the bike they can't have u as there is no plate showing. Car different story

Many "catch the speeder" vans now have forward facing camera to video the rear plate of bikes. Some operate side cameras so be very careful we are being monitored from all directions.

Very true. In south yorks all the cans have forward facing cameras too. And the manned ones turn around so bloody quick to catch ya plate too! Lol.
I think you'll be lucky chad. Just watch yer speed. I don't often see cameras on 70 zones especially not dual carriageways.

Never mind chad I hear prison inmates like a young man on there wing bume

weve all done it mate speeding that is Laughing

@dick65 wrote:
just dont bend down for the soap Laughingbume

or cliping my toe nails

i was in the car, if i do get it its my fault ill be more careful, hope im in clear but wont bank on it.

it was one of those new vans as saw it again today same spot. also check seat belts, which i had on, mobile phones, which was in top glove box, and proves who the driver was, so all clear except the speed angry

@dick65 wrote:
just dont bend down for the soap Laughingbume

or cliping my toe nails

i was in the car, if i do get it its my fault ill be more careful, hope im in clear but wont bank on it.

it was one of those new vans as saw it again today same spot. also check seat belts, which i had on, mobile phones, which was in top glove box, and proves who the driver was, so all clear except the speed angry

Stop arsing about chad.