Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

just finished rewiring and replacing stuff on my lads gilera dna after he was doing routine servicing (chuffing messing) its taken me 2 days he managed to short the starter motor,blow the battery,melt the wiring to the stator(alternator) and break the key off in the ignition all in one day this boy is good(at breaking things) Laughingmoped

just finished rewiring and replacing stuff on my lads gilera dna after he was doing routine servicing (chuffing messing) its taken me 2 days he managed to short the starter motor,blow the battery,melt the wiring to the stator(alternator) and break the key off in the ignition all in one day this boy is good(at breaking things) Laughingmoped

Done a proper job then! ShockedVery Happy

Ive got another 3 years before this starts lol!

Wait until you return home from a night out to find he has serviced yours lol.

@lee wrote:
Ive got another 3 years before this starts lol! my boyis 14 but i get him to help me now . start them young

i know people like that Laughing

i know people like that Laughing

anyone we know chad? LaughingLaughing