Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
streetfighter

what a nice dad I am

Me boy wad going to Corby skate park today with one of the other dads, but this morning he just decided that he wasn't going to take any of the other boys that he said that could go thumb down he is only taking his own son. So I have got up and took jonjoe and his mates up there. Im sitting outside in the rain in me car and I can't wait to see the other dad you just can't tell kids that you ain't going to take them after promising them for a week. So just done what any good dad would do thumbs

not worth saying anything youll only cause trouble for your kid.

just give the censored a dirty look so he knows what you think of him.

When he sees you there, he'll know what a pratt he is. Good on yer mate.

He turned up with his son, I just looked at him an shook my head, he came over and said that he was out last night on the beer poor excuse if you ask me, asked me if I want a coffee and apologized, I told him dont say sorry to me it's the boys you let down not me,I said to him if I promise jonjoe and his mates that I will take them to a skate park no matter what happens they will go, I just walked away can't be bothered with people like that, he has mugged himself off in my eyes coz his son is with my boy and the others.

just up the road (well 8 miles) the one in Kettering is about a mile away.

ITCHY wrote:
just up the road (well 8 miles) the one in Kettering is about a mile away.

Next time I bring him ere I'll let you know and I'll meet up with ya thumbs

Good on you, I would suspect that his son will be all to aware of what the other lads think of his old man by the time the day is out.

For starters he should'nt of been on the piss the night b4, especially when he was supposed to be driving the kids about (dickhead).

But good on ya fella ya did good thumbs

@haveugot1 wrote:
For starters he should'nt of been on the piss the night b4, especially when he was supposed to be driving the kids about (dickhead).

But good on ya fella ya did good thumbs
agree

good on ya micky

Good on ya Micky, just goes to show what kind of a dad he is to go out the night before driving his own son anywere let alone anyone else's just make sure he dosen't get in a car with him ever thumbs

Have to agree with both Lee and Stue on this one. What a censored !!

Good on you for picking up the "dropped ball" thumbsthumbs

Cheers all just got to bed we all really enjoyed ourselves, was a long day left at 9pm took them all McDonald's slow drive home thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
Good on ya Micky, just goes to show what kind of a dad he is to go out the night before driving his own son anywere let alone anyone else's just make sure he dosen't get in a car with him ever thumbs

He deffo will not be taking boyboy anywhere ever promise you all that thumbs