Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tony nitrous

A new pillion..... !

Ex-wife and ex-partners all rode bikes.

Been going out with Bron for 18 months.
She's never been on my bike.
She's never been on a motorbike... EVER!
Not a drama, we both have our own interests.

Today she bought herself a helmet and armoured jeans.
I just took her out on the Hayabusa.

She loved it. " Very Happy When can we go again! Very Happy "

She's not as bike mad as I am,
and we always agreed it wouldnt be a drama
as bikes were my thing and she understood that.

Will be nice to have someone with me again
on lazy breakfast rides and she's keen on
a few weekends away as the 14 has a tank bag
and a rack and Givi box.

(might be handy having my Lawyer with me... Laughing )

Nice 1 tony I find my partner is best left at home foflfofl

Nice one. My missus is not remotely interested in my bike. It has it's advantages!! Wink

@aceuggy wrote:
Nice one. My missus is not remotely interested in my bike. It has it's advantages!! Wink

agree with ya there my Mrs used to love coming on me bikes up until our 1st daughter came along then she just stopped, I do miss her getting on the back though but as you said it does have its advantages, when I get me next bike I will try and get her to come out again because she did love it thumbs

My Mrs doesn't come out on the bike as much as she used to.
Shame realy,
will try and get her out more if we get a summer
e this year..
I ride like an absolute Saint when she's on the back or smack

Glad i don't have to be a pillion!!! Laughing although my kids cant wait to come out on my bike!! ShockedShockedShocked

good on ya tony ,my missus has been on the bike a couple of times but i think she only did it to keep me happy, my lads come out now and again but they are getting big both over 6 foot and solid, the zeds gonna be a single seat so no worries there.

GOOD ON YOU--BOTH thumbs --CAN'T BEAT IT WHEN BOTH PEEPS LOVE BIKING.. thumbs
MY WIFE USED TO GO WITH ME ALMOST EVERY TRIP, BUT HAS REALLY BAD ARTHRITIS NOW, AND CAN NO LONGER RIDE PILLION.

I REALLY MISS HER COMPANY, AND IT AIN'T THE SAME THESE DAYS;
SO MAKE THE MOST OF WHAT YOU HAVE PEEPS-- AGE SOON CATCHES YAS.. violin

thats nice tony,my mrs has been on the ace once and didnt like it,i should be able to get her out on the xj900 though thumbs

When i first met the mrs over 10year ago i was just getting back into biking and i took her brother out on the back of me R1, her brother loved it and the mrs was pleased but she said you wouldnt catch me climbing onboard etc etc her dad had an accident an almost lost his left leg....dozy person pulled out on him....anyway bike sold we got wed and that was that....6 year later got meself another bike, and i could see that wifey had more interest this time...eventually i convinced her to go pillion, i bought her all the right gear and away we go...we only get 2 mile out of town and shes tapping me side...im thinking she hates it...but no..she then said..are you gonna show me what this bike can do LaughingLaughing so i said hold on tight and i went a bit faster and shes loved riding pillion ever since thumbsthumbs So nice one Tony glad she enjoyed her pillion ride thumbs