Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fallen Angel

Tammy is going for her MOD 1 test

Can't believe it but Tammy's booked in for her MOD 1 bike test on 31st. She's had two lessons with Staffs Rider Training and her instructor booked her in. Can't help it but I'm dead proud of her.

As someone who passed her test, errrr, a couple of years ago after racing motocross 3 years I take my helmet off the anyone going through the bike test now. I don't think I'd pass in a million years.

My test was my mate Mad Harry's dad as the examiner so I couldn't be any more loony than his son. I had to ride round the bloch BOTH ways Shocked and do an emergency stop without running Mad Harry Snr over. Then the hard part.... I had to remember one of those braking distances from the back of the highway code and then party woo hoo passed. Buy Z650 bananabike2 and go crazy.

In my favour though I have ridden 100's of 1000 of miles all over Europe and managed to stay in one piece Very Happy

That's excellent news Sophie, wish Tammy all the best from me thumbs

Excellent news we wish her all the best thumbsthumbs

Good luck to her. Sounds like she'll be fine thumbsthumbs Then she can join you on the "crazy" bikes LaughingLaughing

hope all goes well,take it steady and dont rush it thumbsthumbs

wooo hoooo good luck to her i have mine tommrow afternoon has Tammy been down to the test site to have a look at whats what...i did and it really put me at ease Smile