Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
saintgeorge2

hi to one and all, Suzuki GN250.

well 2yrs ago i was given a cg125 so decided to give it a tidy up and get bikeing again after 30yrs. took some time but managed to pass the final part of the bike test the other week.

so am now in a mad rush to finish a rebuild on my suzuki GN250.

although its starting to look great after a full nuts and bolt re build i have come to a full stop trying to decide were all the wireing and conponents mount, mainly the cdi unit and other bits and bobs.

i have searched the net and check the manual but nothing shows a clear picture.

dont supose any one has one they could post some pics of the under seat and side pannel erea.

well thanks for all the warm welcomes thumbs
spent last night looking at every picture i could find and managed to complete the wireing now my next job is to work out were the last of my cable clips and bkts go so back to another picture search.

am looking forward to getting it on the road for this weekend if the last of the parts ever arive. time will tell.

@madcarper wrote:
welcome to the forum m8 at least your making progress.

thats the one, got the beers out the fridge and on with adding more bits, starting to look like it should. just might make it my third wife if it stays looking as good as it doz Very Happy

welcome mate. Looks like the re-build is progressing thumbsthumbs I find them easier to talk to than the female of the species and more easily controlled ShockedfoflShockedfofl