Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jezza

Replacing the bandit.

ah well the bandit is sold the chap is collecting it friday so I already have its replacement lined up.

so I'm going from this .

to this.

Going to see the babies on saturday, should be ready end of july for collection . Laughing

I had one for a few years but sold it in the end as it,s just so loud , but are very nice and good fun , i could do it all with my mine turn him upside down , etc ,and he talked his head of ,, thumbsthumbs

I have a blue and gold macaw for 10 years and yes that can be noisy but it is usually in the mornings and evenings. You will get fed up with it repeating the same word over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over again though mate and it will probably be ALLOW!

well thats it , the bandit as gone. The chap travelled from westcliffe on sea to pick it up , nearly a three hour journey and rode it back . .....Had a text at 9.45 from him saying "these things sure go Very Happy " so it sounds like he's a happy chappy .

It always worries me selling bikes/cars cos something silly is always bound to go wrong but it sounds like a happy customer this time.

Right now off to view the parrot baby this morning.

thats good hes happy jez,i wouldnt worry m8 that was a cracking bandit,now go and sort sqawky out thumbs

9 weeks one of these ugly buggers will be mine, I've go to go back at the end of july to select which one . should be picking it up on the 11th August.
They are all hand reared so should be semi tame when collected.

The grey looks lovely , as for the Bandit no need to worry , as i no how well the bike was looked after , thumbsthumbs