Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

ken has had a off in spain :(

just read this on the b-king forum , i have met him and he is a member on here too, Hope he is ok ,

" Ken has had an off on his B king don't have why and where details but the B-king is ok but Ken spent overnight in a Hospital with Four broken ribs... "

/u904

Let's hope he ain't to beat up, 4 broken ribs is gonna be real painful, Sad

Bad news, I only bust 2 ribs and had too sleep upright for 4 weeks cos off the pain, but in my experience health care in spain is better than here.

hope he mends quickly

Very bad news , hope he gets on the mend soon ,

Painful as they are, it's only broken ribs and nothing worse. Hope they heal quickly thumbsthumbs

pleased he's ok,but its no fun riding with cracked ribs Sad

UPDATE AGAIN :

they had got off the ferry and was traveling to the villa in spain on twisties etc... before they got to the villa one corner was a bit tight and Ken slammed on the front brake ( B-king brakes are sharp ) and the front slid out and bounce slide etc to the side of the road, the Bking sliders etc did their job and ken was able to ride ten more miles to a small town were a nurse managed to call an ambulance and coppers attended and took him to the local hospital which was more of an out patients place... so from there he was taken to another hospital suspected internal bleeding... luckily after scans and xrays etc they determined just four ribs were broken... family members have been informed etc.... they are not releasing ken till he can walk as at the moment very painful for him even to get outa bed...

his bike and baggage is coming home tomorrow and when ken is able he will be home

@Davehutch wrote:
UPDATE AGAIN :

they had got off the ferry and was traveling to the villa in spain on twisties etc... before they got to the villa one corner was a bit tight and Ken slammed on the front brake ( B-king brakes are sharp ) and the front slid out and bounce slide etc to the side of the road, the Bking sliders etc did their job and ken was able to ride ten more miles to a small town were a nurse managed to call an ambulance and coppers attended and took him to the local hospital which was more of an out patients place... so from there he was taken to another hospital suspected internal bleeding... luckily after scans and xrays etc they determined just four ribs were broken... family members have been informed etc.... they are not releasing ken till he can walk as at the moment very painful for him even to get outa bed...

his bike and baggage is coming home tomorrow and when ken is able he will be home

Shocked that must have been painfull riding with brocken ribs fairplay to the bloke i salute you thumbs

speedy recovery,four ribs ouch Sad

@Stue11 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
UPDATE AGAIN :

Shocked that must have been painfull riding with brocken ribs fairplay to the bloke i salute you thumbs

Bigger balls than me.Well done fella